RE: Carrie Fisher died
Loved her. Heart

[Image: LEIA_ROTJ3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-12-2016, 03:23 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UCK!!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
27-12-2016, 03:25 PM
(27-12-2016 02:36 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 12:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I just saw it too. Fucking 2016 just had to take one more.

And yet another: Richard Adams, author of "Watership Down" and "Plague Dogs" has also died, though he was 96.

Damn. Loved his stuff.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
27-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Even though this is Oprah.....yeah I know Rolleyes ...it's still a pretty decent interview with Carrie and her mother, Debbie Reynolds together. It gets a little sappy here and there the way only Oprah can make it but just look past that. They seemed to have a great mother and daughter relationship and Carrie is so funny and quirky.

I was watching this on youtube a few of days ago when my husband came in and told me that Carrie Fisher had had a heart attack. That was kinda weird. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-12-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm going to add this more recent interview. She had such a interesting mind, bi-polar and all. I wish I could have know her personally. I think I'll go on a Carrie Fisher interview watching binge today. Why not!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Holy hells I'm laughing so hard at that interview. I love the part where she hints that she slept with everyone she could to try to get her friend John Belushi into the next film:

"Surely you didn't sleep with all of them! Even the Stormtroopers? All of them?"

"Well, yeah!" Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-12-2016, 05:43 PM
I can't bring myself to watch any of those interviews yet.

2016 still has a few days to go.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Feels like a part of my childhood just died Sad

If there were ever an actress that I looked up to, it was her.

Was so not expecting this when last I'd heard she was stable.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
27-12-2016, 07:25 PM
(27-12-2016 03:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Loved her. Heart

[Image: LEIA_ROTJ3.jpg]

Me too...

[Image: th?id=OIP.M4083aabad153ef8bc2e175bcff743...mp;amp;P=0]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-12-2016, 08:14 PM
(27-12-2016 12:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 12:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Wow fact is we just lost a strong, funny, kind and wonderfully honest woman. She lived through mental health issues, drug addiction, successes and failures gracefully and with a wicked sense of humor. She will be greatly missed.

Could not agree more. An amazing woman and a terrible loss. Fuck you 2016. Sad

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE JAMES!!!!!!!

Then why am I laughing????????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post