Carry on.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 02:08 AM by evenheathen.)
Carry on.
69 reps. It's a good number. That, and it's been one year since I signed up for this shit. You all have been a shoulder and more, and I thank you.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like evenheathen's post
12-01-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Carry on.
Quote: Thanks for putting up with my drunk ass postings.

No prob, you ow us.
I'll PM you my bank details, you can deposit the money tonight.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-01-2014, 07:07 AM
(12-01-2014 01:55 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  69 reps. It's a good number. That, and it's been one year since I signed up for this shit. You all have been a shoulder and more, and I thank you.

Congratulations, on both and the spiffy new name color.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Well shit even.

I just realise I've never repped you, and now I want to but I don't want to screw up your rep number.

You bastard! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Oh wait. I have. Nevermind. I revoke your bastard title. *whew*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 12:31 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-01-2014, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 12:59 PM by Anjele.)
Only one person noticed that I surpassed 100 reps. Sadcryface Obviously I only have one friend here. Weeping

I need to start making announcements about important milestones in my life. Angel

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-01-2014, 01:04 PM
(12-01-2014 12:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to start making announcement about important milestones in my life. Angel

Only you can know how truly special you are. It's up to you to inform the masses. [/sarcasm]

And for the record, I noticed your gihugic rep count, I was just too jealous to point it out. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
12-01-2014, 01:10 PM
(12-01-2014 01:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 12:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to start making announcement about important milestones in my life. Angel

Only you can know how truly special you are. It's up to you to inform the masses. [/sarcasm]

And for the record, I noticed your gihugic rep count, I was just too jealous to point it out. Angel

My secret goal is to catch up to Chas in reps, since I will never catch him post count. Evil_monster

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
13-01-2014, 09:19 AM
(12-01-2014 01:55 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  69 reps. It's a good number. That, and it's been one year since I signed up for this shit. You all have been a shoulder and more, and I thank you.

You're up to a rep of 70 now. Would you like me to make it 69 again? Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user