Cartoon of Your Youth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Cartoon of Your Youth
None of us are too old for to have not remembered enjoying cartoons. Hell, even Chas used put nickles into the nickelodeons at the penny stores after he retired and watched Felix the Cat countless times. Tongue

So...if you could BE a cartoon character, which one would you choose. No minor characters allowed. Please keep in mind, you ain't just there for the fun parts. Nope - Batman never gets any damn sleep and gets his ass kicked on a regular basis. The Nina Turtles live in a goddamn city sewer in addition to get their asses kicked by ninjas on a regular bases. Choose wisely.

After a little thinking, I would go with Hermes Conrad from Futurama. He is an beurocrat, so he isn't getting into a lot of fights, he gets plenty of sleep. He also smokes weed, has regular sex, and makes excellent jerked chicken. Annnd, he's a master at limbo. He rarely if ever has to go on the insane missions, and he is young enough to get around without dealing with the ailments of old age (Professor). However, he does get to work closely with one of the most brilliant scientific minds. Not too bad of a life.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 01:48 AM
RE: Cartoon of Your Youth
[Image: jem_zps90bb0c4a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
08-01-2014, 01:53 AM
(08-01-2014 01:48 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  [Image: jem_zps90bb0c4a.jpg]

I give it 8 months before you die, overdosed on cocaine in a stained, glittery dress in a sleezy hotel room.

No

Plus, look at that whore's skirt on stage. Her pussy is in every tabloid every week. Just saying. Poor choice, LJ.

08-01-2014, 02:01 AM
(08-01-2014 01:53 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 01:48 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  []http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/FamousLadyJane/jem_zps90bb0c4a.jpg[/img]

I give it 8 months before you die, overdosed on cocaine in a stained, glittery dress in a sleezy hotel room.

No

Plus, look at that whore's skirt on stage. Her pussy is in every tabloid every week. Just saying. Poor choice, LJ.

Yabut, all she has to do is touch her earring and kick yo' ass and her addiction to the curb.

And also, I would have been him:

[Image: centaur_zps2788e4cd.gif]

But I wasn't allowed minor characters.
08-01-2014, 02:12 AM
I admit, I didn't watch Jem as a kid...but it looks terrible. I do remember seeing it on before, but I don't think we got that at my house. We had Nickelodeon and the local channels that played cartoons, and I don't think Jem was on any of them. I was into He-Man, TMNT, and old cartoons like Mighty Mouse, Rocky and Bowinkle. A little later stuff like Batman and X-Men along with Doug, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life came along. Half of those are probably not appropriate for children, but they got away with it back then, because 'cartoons are for children'. Big Grin

08-01-2014, 02:21 AM
I forgot about Rocko. My sister and our childhood friend (pretty well our other sister) call each other Beavis, from Butthead and Beavis. They still do it to this day. Why not, I guess. They seem happy.
08-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

Need I say more?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
08-01-2014, 02:25 AM
(08-01-2014 02:22 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

Need I say more?

You and Girlyman. (Pic of Girly in a sailor moon costume)

[Image: girly.png]
08-01-2014, 02:29 AM
I can't wait for the remake
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2014, 03:22 AM
[Image: Bleach-shonen-manga-29838450-1640-1200.jpg]

Guy is basically Immortal and this is his Girlfriend

[Image: mayuri-kurotsuchi-de-orihime-inoue-bleach-513597.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense