Cartoons/Animation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Cartoons/Animation
(17-03-2017 05:16 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 06:12 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Me. I love the exchanges between Being X and the main character.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and analysis. In other words, glorious misunderstandings."

It's my favourite current series. I'm hoping it stays within the bounds of child friendly. I'm thinking the city battle episode might need to be skipped.

Doubt it.
The setting is a sociopath on the frontlines of a world-war with the devil(?) pulling strings to escalate the conflict.
Frankly I was expecting something along the lines of Higurashi no naku koro ni, or Hellsing Ultimate. (In case you haven't seen them) Raw, bloody chaos and horror.

Either way, it's almost finished. Sad

Are you ready for the spring releases? Seems to be mostly new chapters to old stories.
I'm looking forward to Berserk, ATTACK ON TITAN, and Nanatsu no Taizai.

Caught a sneak-peak on Granblue Fantasy, unlike other shows the artwork has a nostalgic 90's quality. Might be a nice break from the glaring colours and computer-animation effects.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post