Casey Anthony - Facebook Hatred

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2011, 11:46 PM

Casey Anthony - Facebook Hatred
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 01:43 AM
RE: Casey Anthony - Facebook Hatred
I actually agree with you, people are so quick to jump to stupid fucking conclusions.

Here is my take on the trial...

The persecution were idiots, first they tried to charge her with first degree murder, in which they had NO evidence for such claims. Instead of lowering the charges, they keep doggedly trying (I'm sure at the bequest of the idiots).

Naturally they had no evidence for this, both the jurors and the judge saw this, and acquitted her of charges.

I hate to say this, but, children get killed all of the damn time for various reasons, it's not nice, but it happens. I don't know why people get worked up into such a froth over a private matter.

This is why I absolutely hate the fear mongering media, working the idiots of the world into stupid frenzies, commenting on something they have no inclination to actually research.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes monkeyshine89's post
06-07-2011, 07:43 AM
In the modern courts evidence seems like a formality, not the best means to decide whether one is guilty or innocent. Everyone knew that she was guilty. They just knew. I don't know if she is innocent or guilty, but I do know that most evidence was circumstantial, which isn't good evidence on its own. But really, do these idiots want evidence to be replaced with hunches and "Could be" in courts? "Hey you were around this place the time of the murder, and you kinda have a motive. Book him."

I prefer to follow to the evidence, and the evidence simply isn't that strong. Hunches and guesses and saying "Just look at her!" mean nothing to me.

Quote:I happen to care anyway. I love kids. Mine or anyone elses. Knowing they are brutally murdered makes me sick and I have every right to my own opinion and to follow a case. I followed since the get go since I had a broken food then and she IS guilty. Just because a jury with LIMITED evidence says otherwise and spends less then 48 hrs thinking about it doesnt make her innocent to the people of this country. And believe me, if I did not have children or a life to look forward to I would grab a gun and be in FL in no time. But i love my kids and family so Ill let karma have her way with the bitch.

You arent worth arguing with. I have a degree in Psychology and finishing my degree in sociology, am training to be a GAL and have dealt with kids who have actually been abused sexually. I think I have a little experience dealing with people like Casey and she is a liar. A proven and admitted one.

The jury had limited evidence? But she has the full story, right? That was all but admitting that her evidence is purely emotional. She KNOWS. Also, an interesting side note I see in some of those comments. "God will punish her(now he sends people to hell rather then them choosing to go?)" and "She'll burn". It seems like some of them are using the Christian God as a justice upholder, another form where they are drawing comfort out of irrational beliefs.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
06-07-2011, 08:41 AM

(06-07-2011 07:43 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  In the modern courts evidence seems like a formality, not the best means to decide whether one is guilty or innocent. Everyone knew that she was guilty. They just knew. I don't know if she is innocent or guilty, but I do know that most evidence was circumstantial, which isn't good evidence on its own. But really, do these idiots want evidence to be replaced with hunches and "Could be" in courts? "Hey you were around this place the time of the murder, and you kinda have a motive. Book him."

I prefer to follow to the evidence, and the evidence simply isn't that strong. Hunches and guesses and saying "Just look at her!" mean nothing to me.

Quote:I happen to care anyway. I love kids. Mine or anyone elses. Knowing they are brutally murdered makes me sick and I have every right to my own opinion and to follow a case. I followed since the get go since I had a broken food then and she IS guilty. Just because a jury with LIMITED evidence says otherwise and spends less then 48 hrs thinking about it doesnt make her innocent to the people of this country. And believe me, if I did not have children or a life to look forward to I would grab a gun and be in FL in no time. But i love my kids and family so Ill let karma have her way with the bitch.

You arent worth arguing with. I have a degree in Psychology and finishing my degree in sociology, am training to be a GAL and have dealt with kids who have actually been abused sexually. I think I have a little experience dealing with people like Casey and she is a liar. A proven and admitted one.

The jury had limited evidence? But she has the full story, right? That was all but admitting that her evidence is purely emotional. She KNOWS. Also, an interesting side note I see in some of those comments. "God will punish her(now he sends people to hell rather then them choosing to go?)" and "She'll burn". It seems like some of them are using the Christian God as a justice upholder, another form where they are drawing comfort out of irrational beliefs.

People around here do not realize you can be trained in something and still be completely incompetent. If that woman can't even bring herself under control using her training what hope does she have for helping the kids she works with?

Yeah, I pretty much ignored the religious overtones, they would simply call say I am shoving my belief down their throat (despite only posting a few atheist videos a week). I actually had this to say after the "Stay off my page, don't question my hastily thrown together hate mongering" stuff.
06-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Ugh I hate Facebook for it has alerted me to the hypocrisy of my own friends an family. These same statements arose on my Facebook wall just yesterday and I had to fight myself not to say anything simply because I know it would do no good. As much as I'd love for them to realize how ridiculous it is to a) want someone you don't know or really know anything about to die and b) state as my very sister did that god would take care of her in hell because karma's a bitch. If she even read the bible she supposes to know so well then she'd reAlize that her less than stellar hate mongering and *cough* history *cough* are just as likely to land her in the same place.
But you know those rules don't apply to the people who try to throw them into everyone else's face. Right? Let's go back to the crusades everyone yeah! That way we can do whatever horrible things we want in the name of god and get rewarded with eternal happiness!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 09:58 AM

06-07-2011, 10:21 AM
I like your friend descriptions. Question, do you only befriend crazy people, republicans, and people who think a degree in psychology is impressive?

I had actually never even heard of the Casey Anthony thing (I don't have a tv). Then likewise, my facebook home page exploded with angry judgements of this person I'd never heard of. I thought that some notorious serial killer or Charlie Manson character had pulled some strings and had slipped through the judicial cracks. So I researched it and still remain baffled as to what the big deal is. The only reason anyone cares is because she's a cute white girl. If either of those adjectives were changed, it would be just another child murder/death gone unnoticed.

It seems angry mobs just love to condemn people.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
06-07-2011, 11:06 AM

(06-07-2011 10:21 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I like your friend descriptions. Question, do you only befriend crazy people, republicans, and people who think a degree in psychology is impressive?

I had actually never even heard of the Casey Anthony thing (I don't have a tv). Then likewise, my facebook home page exploded with angry judgements of this person I'd never heard of. I thought that some notorious serial killer or Charlie Manson character had pulled some strings and had slipped through the judicial cracks. So I researched it and still remain baffled as to what the big deal is. The only reason anyone cares is because she's a cute white girl. If either of those adjectives were changed, it would be just another child murder/death gone unnoticed.

It seems angry mobs just love to condemn people.

It would appear that I do have crazy friends, though many of them never used to be like this. It wasn't until I reconnected with them on facebook that I have noted they all have assimilated into the local landscape, which is unfortunately populated by racists, rednecks and rebels. I have been trying to find where they deviated from the path they were on in High School, but I haven't kept in touch with everyone so I don't know what life changing event dumbed them down, the only common denominators are religion and religious parents. Most of these people in school said they'd never be like their parents and now they are identical to their parents in almost every way (even down to getting married at similar ages).
06-07-2011, 01:00 PM
The horrible reality of life seems to be that when we grow up we forget that while imagination is fun... it isn't real. Sanity slips off quicker than underpants after a burrito binge.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 04:05 PM
When I read this:
Quote:You arent worth arguing with. I have a degree in Psychology and finishing my degree in sociology, am training to be a GAL and have dealt with kids who have actually been abused sexually. I think I have a little experience dealing with people like Casey and she is a liar. A proven and admitted one.
I stopped bothering to read, for fear of losing my self control and putting my forehead through my monitor.
First of all, even people with the best training can still suck at what they do. Ever go to McDonalds and they get your order wrong? They actually have a very good training program.
Second, if this person really has all the education s/he claims, you'd think they would have taught her that she actually needs to SPEAK to a person to asess them. She talks as though she knows Casey, and can therefore determine her guilt. This is pure, unadulterated, stupidity.

.......if someone already said all this then sorry, I just couldn't handle reading this whole thread..

So many cats, so few good recipes.