Catch Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Catch Up
(22-08-2012 06:59 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 06:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Check Frankie's bed.

I've really missed ripping on you guys while Sarah's been away Smile.

I may have to kill both you and Frankie for that by the way Big Grin.

You'll have to take up your beef with CYTB. She's the one toying with the boy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: Catch Up
(22-08-2012 07:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You'll have to take up your beef with CYTB. She's the one toying with the boy.

I could never be mad at her. That's what you and Frankie are for Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
22-08-2012, 07:23 PM
(22-08-2012 06:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've not been overly active here recently and I really need to make my glorious return but damn I feel out of the loop. So people, get me up to speed. What have I missed?

Any dramas, fights or marriages occurred? Any new members exploded on the scene that I gotta know about? Has Erx finally come out of the closet, or Gwyneth Paltrow finally decended from heaven for HoC?

What's the gossip people?!

Well, I direct you to the Hello Atheists thread, best example of derailment and probable trolling I've seen here (so far)! It also includes as part of the derailment a "fight" and dogs that got turned upside down. Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-08-2012, 07:26 PM
(22-08-2012 07:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, I direct you to the Hello Atheists thread, best example of derailment and probable trolling I've seen here (so far)! It also includes as part of the derailment a "fight" and dogs that got turned upside down. Big Grin

Not bad but it wouldn't be true derailment without my input. I'm the master derailer!

Can see from the name of the OP that it's shaping up to be a good one though Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-08-2012, 07:28 PM
(22-08-2012 07:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 06:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've not been overly active here recently and I really need to make my glorious return but damn I feel out of the loop. So people, get me up to speed. What have I missed?

Any dramas, fights or marriages occurred? Any new members exploded on the scene that I gotta know about? Has Erx finally come out of the closet, or Gwyneth Paltrow finally decended from heaven for HoC?

What's the gossip people?!

Well, I direct you to the Hello Atheists thread, best example of derailment and probable trolling I've seen here (so far)! It also includes as part of the derailment a "fight" and dogs that got turned upside down. Big Grin

Actual epic derailment, not likely to be outdone in our lifetimes.Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Why thank you for the kind words, I take pride in that thread for no particularly good reason.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-08-2012, 07:52 PM
(22-08-2012 07:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why thank you for the kind words, I take pride in that thread for no particularly good reason.

You know, at the time, I didn't even realized the part that I was playing in that derailment...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-08-2012, 08:03 PM
(22-08-2012 07:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 07:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why thank you for the kind words, I take pride in that thread for no particularly good reason.

You know, at the time, I didn't even realized the part that I was playing in that derailment...

So you just thought a bunch of pictures of upside down dogs was applicable to the discussion?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-08-2012, 08:04 PM
I think you and Sarah both won awards in the TTA Awards thread.

~Izel
22-08-2012, 08:06 PM
(22-08-2012 08:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 07:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You know, at the time, I didn't even realized the part that I was playing in that derailment...

So you just thought a bunch of pictures of upside down dogs was applicable to the discussion?

No, at that time I knew... I was talking about "the fight".

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]