Catholic Church..Democratic voters are going to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Catholic Church..Democratic voters are going to hell
(04-11-2016 02:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Does the Catholic church have a direct line to God to know what sends a person to hell?

Well, that is what they've telling us for 17 hundred years.

And there's been an infallible lineage of infallible old men that infallibly proves it.

Consider

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
04-11-2016, 03:53 PM
(04-11-2016 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought they had Bishops and Cardinals and Archbishops and Swiss Guard and whatnot to silence these local churches when they go stupid?

Yabut, what this particular church is saying is exactly in line with the official teaching of the Catholic Church. In the eyes of the Church, it's all those other liberal parishes that have "gone stupid".
04-11-2016, 04:19 PM
If I'm going some place fictional, I pick the DC Universe.

Through DC, all things are possible Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(04-11-2016 03:53 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought they had Bishops and Cardinals and Archbishops and Swiss Guard and whatnot to silence these local churches when they go stupid?

Yabut, what this particular church is saying is exactly in line with the official teaching of the Catholic Church. In the eyes of the Church, it's all those other liberal parishes that have "gone stupid".

No no, you misunderstand. They're stupid for saying it out loud.

#sigh
04-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Apparently I'm already going to go to Hell anyway for not believing in God, so I suppose it doesn't matter, does it? O.o

Too bad I'm not old enough to vote.
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
04-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Too bad these ignorant fools never read their own Catechism.
No one (other than their god) can know for sure if the 3 requirements for mortal sin are met by the Catholic. Too bad these ignorant fools never took Moral Theology.
Idiots ... the Archbishop should fire them.

Fucktards.

"In Roman Catholic moral theology, a sin considered to be more severe or mortal is distinct from a venial sin and must meet all of the following conditions: Its subject must be a grave (or serious) matter. It must be committed with full knowledge, both of the sin and of the gravity of the offense.

In other words, if the person, sincerely does NOT think they are doing wrong, they are not omitting a mortal sin.

Bucky for Pope.
Fuck.

Anyone could do a better job than these fools.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2016, 09:35 PM
(04-11-2016 08:38 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Apparently I'm already going to go to Hell anyway for not believing in God, so I suppose it doesn't matter, does it? O.o

Too bad I'm not old enough to vote.

Stick with us, kid. Hell was invented by the alleged Jesus Christ. Search into the history of the RCC and you will find this statement to be true. I envy you your early discovery of atheism, believe me.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-11-2016, 09:37 PM
(04-11-2016 09:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad these ignorant fools never read their own Catechism.
No one (other than their god) can know for sure if the 3 requirements for mortal sin are met by the Catholic. Too bad these ignorant fools never took Moral Theology.

Fucktards.

"In Roman Catholic moral theology, a sin considered to be more severe or mortal is distinct from a venial sin and must meet all of the following conditions: Its subject must be a grave (or serious) matter. It must be committed with full knowledge, both of the sin and of the gravity of the offense.

In other words, if the person, sincerely does NOT think they are doing wrong, they are not omitting a mortal sin.

Bucky for Pope.
Fuck.

"Bucky for Pope"?! FFS, what did you ever do to us? Gasp
04-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Atheist voters to Catholic Church: lick my loins.

Love,

Thump
04-11-2016, 09:49 PM
(04-11-2016 09:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 09:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad these ignorant fools never read their own Catechism.

Fucktards.

Bucky for Pope.
Fuck.

"Bucky for Pope"?! FFS, what did you ever do to us? Gasp

Nuthin'.
I know more about these retards and their fool beligion than they do.
Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post