Catholic Church..Democratic voters are going to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Catholic Church..Democratic voters are going to hell
(04-11-2016 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought they had Bishops and Cardinals and Archbishops and Swiss Guard and whatnot to silence these local churches when they go stupid?

Quote:The Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego said Wednesday that the messages don’t reflect Catholic teaching and are inappropriate. The diocese says people should vote their consciences
Well that would be a message from the bishop

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2016, 07:55 AM
(04-11-2016 09:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad these ignorant fools never read their own Catechism.
No one (other than their god) can know for sure if the 3 requirements for mortal sin are met by the Catholic. Too bad these ignorant fools never took Moral Theology.
Idiots ... the Archbishop should fire them.

Fucktards.

"In Roman Catholic moral theology, a sin considered to be more severe or mortal is distinct from a venial sin and must meet all of the following conditions: Its subject must be a grave (or serious) matter. It must be committed with full knowledge, both of the sin and of the gravity of the offense.

In other words, if the person, sincerely does NOT think they are doing wrong, they are not omitting a mortal sin.

Bucky for Pope.
Fuck.

Anyone could do a better job than these fools.

According to that tenet, if a person believes in their own rationales enough, they remain sinless. So rationalizing your actions is equal, if not superior to, atonement. Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
07-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Catholics and voting democrat have their views predicated on 1 factor: abortion. Ive known devout Catholics who liked everything about the Democratic stance but felt they couldn't vote that way due to Democrats historically being the party who supports abortion.
07-11-2016, 12:10 PM
That's it. Let's drone the Vatican.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.