Catholic Church Still Protecting Its Paedophile Priests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Catholic Church Still Protecting Its Paedophile Priests
(09-12-2016 06:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 04:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I respect your right to believe as you wish--but like Banjo mentioned, you seem very smart and educated and a sweet person--I always thought you were an atheist until recently Tongue But I get the faith thing. I remember how it was when I was a believer.
Thanks! Although, probably shouldn't ask, but why do people keep thinking I'm an atheist? (And what made you realize I wasn't?)

You seem fairly liberal in your beliefs--and it comes out in your posts, which is why I didn't immediately catch that you were a theist. And since I think I missed a few of your posts where you mentioned being Catholic, I assumed, based on your other posts that you were an atheist. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-12-2016, 07:20 PM
(09-12-2016 06:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 04:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I respect your right to believe as you wish--but like Banjo mentioned, you seem very smart and educated and a sweet person--I always thought you were an atheist until recently Tongue But I get the faith thing. I remember how it was when I was a believer.
Thanks! Although, probably shouldn't ask, but why do people keep thinking I'm an atheist? (And what made you realize I wasn't?)

I know that you are Catholic, no problem there, in terms of recognition. However, if you look at the posts nearly every other religious person here makes, it is obvious that your mental organization and ability to put words into print are orders of magnitude better than theirs. With few exceptions, I can tell within a few words of the first sentence whether that poster is an atheist or a theist. You don't make stupid arguments, either. Just look at the postings of the rest of the religious people on this site, if you don't believe me. I have probably encountered five other people with a theistic leaning who are as intelligible as you, and two of them are here.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
26-12-2016, 01:16 PM
I have a buddy that was raised in the church. All six kids attended Catholic school from K grade to graduation.
When asked about the pedophile priests Jack says he's personally offended that he wasn't found attractive enough to even be felt up.

Sick puppy that.

Personally, I think the first time someone see's a pedophile priest naked, hanging from the tree in front of the church where he preyed on his victims, and with his cock and balls sticking out of his mouth, gutted and having the RCC official bible stuck in the folds of his chest cavity, the church will get the idea that parents of victims aren't going to stand for it anymore.

And the collusion that occurs should result in every conspirator involved suffering the same fate.
Which is why I'm not a Catholic with a violated son or that narrative would be headline news right quick.

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]