Catholic Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 09:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Catholic Introduction
(26-03-2013 03:25 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  I was born and raised catholic also. Hell, my kids go to a catholic school. (way better than public me thinks) As I got older, I thought that Catholicism was a bit extrme, and decided to go to a diffrent church. It was more evangelical/protestant/foursquare. I like their approach waaay better. And yes, go ahead....make fun whatever, I am a Christian on here. But, I have agnostic thoughts, and athiests thoughts all the time. I do not claim to be right, and I never push anybody to beleive what I do. I stumbled across this website on accident when searching, and liked the forum. I question meaning of existance, and try to not let it depress me lol.

Like I said before, Girly thinks you got you priorities straight, WiredCanine. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 08:26 PM
(22-03-2013 02:01 AM)Chris7049 Wrote:  Hi Everyone,
I just signed up here because I find theThinkingAtheist videos interesting and I'd enjoy some discussion about the concepts that people discuss here. I pay attention to other peoples' ideas because I know I'm not right about everything, but I do have some very strong opinions of my own.

Also, so that everyone knows, I do consider myself to be Roman Catholic. I know that most people here disagree with any Christian ideologies, so I'll be careful not to step on anyone's toes. If anyone feels that my presence on these forums is unnecessary or unwanted, please let me know. I really do only want to discuss my ideas and ask questions.

Once I get used to the forums around here I may post a bio. For now I'll just say, I'm Catholic, and have been since I was born. My family was never very religious. However, I choose to go to a Catholic high school and attend a weekly Bible study and youth group, as well as attend a weekly mass at my church, like most Catholics do.

Thanks for your support and understanding,

Chris

My views are exactly the opposite of your views, but I respect your beliefs and am willing to openly debate any ideas with intelligent people. Smile
26-03-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:46 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism