Catholic Propoganda.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Catholic Propoganda.
(13-02-2013 01:11 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 09:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel like I should apologize for being raised Catholic.

I'm sorry...I did the best I could...I escaped.

Since you were raised Catholic, can I ask you a question?

Why are catholics - as a whole - incapable of driving? There's a Catholic college just outside of my neighborhood and those bastards simply can not drive. Literally every time I encounter one of them on the road (readily identifiable by the numerous "pro-life" stickers which cover the backs of their minivans and station wagons), they're either going 20MPH in a 45-zone; they're going 60 in a 45-zone; they completely ignore the stop signs outside the campus or they don't bother to see if you're right the fuck there before they pull onto the road. The other night I had to slam on my brakes because the dumbass flew through the stop sign. When he saw that I was about to hit him, the idiot actually stopped in the middle of the lane. And I can't tell you how many times they've pulled out right in front of me.

I'd say it was all coincidence, but it truly is every single car that pulls out of that place. Apparently it's been that way for years, because the joke around the house before I was born was that "The first thing they teach you there is how not to drive". It's every dumbassed college kid from that place, and every old fart that works there.

Just thought maybe you could shed some light on the whole thing. I'm afraid that if I have to follow another(!) one of them to the campus and yell at them, I might be reported to the authorities for harrassment. Blush

Since well over 90% of the people around when I was growing up were Catholic, I really can't say. Everyone drove the same...perhsps it's some sort of code they are all in on.
I left that area in my early 20s so maybe I didn't get indoctrincated with Catholic driving.

I also saw your dating banner...I get emails from ChristianMingle.com even though I have told them I am an Atheist and have asked them to stop.
Let's not even go into how I am still legally married so they shouldn't be recruiting me anyway.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2013, 12:39 PM
(14-02-2013 12:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-02-2013 01:11 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Since you were raised Catholic, can I ask you a question?

Why are catholics - as a whole - incapable of driving? There's a Catholic college just outside of my neighborhood and those bastards simply can not drive. Literally every time I encounter one of them on the road (readily identifiable by the numerous "pro-life" stickers which cover the backs of their minivans and station wagons), they're either going 20MPH in a 45-zone; they're going 60 in a 45-zone; they completely ignore the stop signs outside the campus or they don't bother to see if you're right the fuck there before they pull onto the road. The other night I had to slam on my brakes because the dumbass flew through the stop sign. When he saw that I was about to hit him, the idiot actually stopped in the middle of the lane. And I can't tell you how many times they've pulled out right in front of me.

I'd say it was all coincidence, but it truly is every single car that pulls out of that place. Apparently it's been that way for years, because the joke around the house before I was born was that "The first thing they teach you there is how not to drive". It's every dumbassed college kid from that place, and every old fart that works there.

Just thought maybe you could shed some light on the whole thing. I'm afraid that if I have to follow another(!) one of them to the campus and yell at them, I might be reported to the authorities for harrassment. Blush

Since well over 90% of the people around when I was growing up were Catholic, I really can't say. Everyone drove the same...perhsps it's some sort of code they are all in on.
I left that area in my early 20s so maybe I didn't get indoctrincated with Catholic driving.

I also saw your dating banner...I get emails from ChristianMingle.com even though I have told them I am an Atheist and have asked them to stop.
Let's not even go into how I am still legally married so they shouldn't be recruiting me anyway.
I get those same emails. lol

I have no idea how they even found me. I swear, you bang one christian and suddenly the emails start flooding in. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
15-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Best ChristianMingle picture ever!

[Image: 50fb339984cc7.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post