Catholic church and Ebola

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Catholic church and Ebola
Hello all, I was cruising the Richard Dawkins site this morning and came across this article.
I am so angry I cannot think straight. My first thoughts were if this article was titled "Muslim cleric declares......." the world would lose it's mind. After my initial outrage I considered, how many faithful out there will not help with the struggle to stop this horrible disease and the people left in it's wake? After all if this is a sign from god why should it be stopped?
If god really wanted to punish someone for sinful behaviour, a nuclear lightning bold straight to the heart of the vatican would seem more appropriate and might send a message that he exists and is a just god. I am hoping that by bringing this news to the forefront people will start paying attention to the evil that is the catholic church. I am rather doubtful but hopeful.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2014/10/cat...sexuality/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ryckpen's post
05-11-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Catholic church and Ebola
(05-11-2014 09:58 AM)ryckpen Wrote:  Hello all, I was cruising the Richard Dawkins site this morning and came across this article.
I am so angry I cannot think straight. My first thoughts were if this article was titled "Muslim cleric declares......." the world would lose it's mind. After my initial outrage I considered, how many faithful out there will not help with the struggle to stop this horrible disease and the people left in it's wake? After all if this is a sign from god why should it be stopped?
If god really wanted to punish someone for sinful behaviour, a nuclear lightning bold straight to the heart of the vatican would seem more appropriate and might send a message that he exists and is a just god. I am hoping that by bringing this news to the forefront people will start paying attention to the evil that is the catholic church. I am rather doubtful but hopeful.

The African bishops are, in general, contemptible superstitious fools. If the Pope had any balls, he would get rid of them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
05-11-2014, 10:26 AM
If there were a god and it wanted to create a disease that punished homosexuals wouldn't it JUST punish homosexuals? It's like when it sent Katrina to punish New Orleans and left the French Quarter largely intact. God may be vengeful but definitely has very poor aim.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
05-11-2014, 10:37 AM
The Catholic churches big three issues:
Homosexuality
Abortion
Contraception

They don't seem too worried about murder, rape, pedophilia, theft, torture, or spouse abuse.

Fuckers. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 8 users Like Impulse's post
05-11-2014, 11:10 AM
I find it very ironic that god would send ebola to Africa to punish the people for the sins of the catholic church. So I guess the catholics are breathing a sigh of relief that god missed? I hope some of you will share this article maybe shining light on it will scatter the cockroaches.
05-11-2014, 11:34 AM
(05-11-2014 09:58 AM)ryckpen Wrote:  Hello all, I was cruising the Richard Dawkins site this morning and came across this article.

Yeah, cuz AIDS didn't work too well, so now their god has to come up with Plan B.
I've been waiting for this. I thought "I wonder if they will link the two ?", and thought "Naa, THAT'S just TOO crazy". Never underestimate the idiocy of religionists.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 05:13 PM
That's right bitches! we have the power to bring the might of ebola down upon you!
FEAR US! YOU ARE NOW ALL OUR SLAVES OR YOU WILL SUFFER OUR BUTT-FUCKING WRATH!!!
THE POWER OF THE GAY COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF THE GAY COMPELS YOU ALL!!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 05:22 PM
(05-11-2014 05:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's right bitches! we have the power to bring the might of ebola down upon you!
FEAR US! YOU ARE NOW ALL OUR SLAVES OR YOU WILL SUFFER OUR BUTT-FUCKING WRATH!!!
THE POWER OF THE GAY COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF THE GAY COMPELS YOU ALL!!!!

This just made my day!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-11-2014, 09:08 PM
The Catholic church never fails to disgust me.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2014, 11:08 PM
I got through the first paragraph and I cannot even fucking read it anymore.

Fuck this guy, fuck his religion. I fucking hate all of it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ