Catholics vs. ...Doughnuts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Catholics vs. ...Doughnuts?
She's 17????
Holy jesus that alone is impressive for pity's sake.

Let those Catholics eat tasteless wafers.
*Shakes head*
What a bunch of no-good-doers!!!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
I know what the bishops are upset about. They can't control their pervert priests around anything that has a hole in it.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
03-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Btw, I hadn't read them until just now, but taking a look at the links within the links (bottom of the second article) reminded me why I need to get the fuck out of this town. Dodgy

I'll give you a teaser:

"Do you want it to be your legacy that you are the ones who opened the door in this community to make Front Royal a haven for witchcraft, fortunetelling and other pagan practices?" Centrella asked council. "I guarantee you that no American family, religious or not, will want to raise their children next to a shop that sells fortunetelling, tarot cards, witchcraft and so forth."

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2014, 09:36 PM
WTAF Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-10-2014, 10:47 PM
(03-10-2014 09:33 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Btw, I hadn't read them until just now, but taking a look at the links within the links (bottom of the second article) reminded me why I need to get the fuck out of this town. Dodgy

I'll give you a teaser:

"Do you want it to be your legacy that you are the ones who opened the door in this community to make Front Royal a haven for witchcraft, fortunetelling and other pagan practices?" Centrella asked council. "I guarantee you that no American family, religious or not, will want to raise their children next to a shop that sells fortunetelling, tarot cards, witchcraft and so forth."

Is that about the young lady's doughnut shop? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-10-2014, 11:08 PM
(03-10-2014 10:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 09:33 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Btw, I hadn't read them until just now, but taking a look at the links within the links (bottom of the second article) reminded me why I need to get the fuck out of this town. Dodgy

I'll give you a teaser:

Is that about the young lady's doughnut shop? Shocking

No. Thankfully. lol. It's about an otherwise constitutional move to lift a ban on fortune telling (and the like) here in town.

Not that I'm vouching for the woo, but I feel driven to play devil's advocate against the narrow-minded christians who are scared of "witchcraft." There's also a good bit about homosexuals in there, too.

This place is just so overrun with irrational God-botherers and I'm done with it. Looking into buying a house out of state.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!