Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(18-10-2013 04:12 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 03:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This photographer opposed gay marriage and got sued. He was punished for his views.

http://[url=http://www.outsidethebeltway...y couples.[/url]

Now having been punished, he will conform, but deep down inside he will never accept homosexuality as being equivalent to heterosexuality.

And you know, because you're projecting yourself into him.

Sure, I bite my tongue all the time for fear of being punished for my views. The world is full of bigots who wouldn't tolerate me otherwise.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 04:44 PM
(18-10-2013 04:35 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:19 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Are you seriously thinking we're going to go extinct because some part of the population is gay? seriously? do you understand that there're more to demographics than only reproduction rates? do you understand that reproductive habits change over time?
Are you seriously so arrogant that you think you can predict the sex habits of the whole world centuries from now? and you're saying that because of that preposterous prediction you can legislate against a whole bunch of people?

What's next? legalize rape so fertile women are constantly pregnant?

If you read this thread, you would realize I said that birth control is more of a threat than gay marriage....that the world can tolerate the small percentage of gays that exist.

So all that crap you wrote above....doesn't apply to what I said. You wasted everyones time.

If you'd read my post (187) you'd know why your church (I'm assuming you're catholic) is bigoted against gay people and contraception. They're only concerned about their own power; they want more little feet in pews. That's why they've brainwashed you too. Think about it, and grow up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Slightly off the running topic at the moment, but I'm curious, catholics.

Would you be in support of a full theocracy with the RCC in power instead of the current democratic system we have?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
18-10-2013, 04:50 PM
(18-10-2013 04:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:12 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  And you know, because you're projecting yourself into him.

Sure, I bite my tongue all the time for fear of being punished for my views. The world is full of bigots who wouldn't tolerate me otherwise.

So people are bigots if they point out your bigotry?

You don't know how brainwashed you are. You've probably been raised in a catholic environment since you were a child; is it any wonder you dislike gay people and contraceptives? I suggest you have a long hard look at yourself, and grow up.
18-10-2013, 04:52 PM
(18-10-2013 04:50 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sure, I bite my tongue all the time for fear of being punished for my views. The world is full of bigots who wouldn't tolerate me otherwise.

You don't know how brainwashed you are. You've probably been raised in a catholic environment since you were a child; is it any wonder you dislike gay people and contraceptives? I suggest you have a long hard look at yourself, and grow up.

The last refuge of the bigot is projecting their hate onto everyone else. Heywood I don't care what you think about gay people. I only care if you try to get your personal bigotry legislated.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-10-2013, 04:56 PM
(18-10-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The sustainability rate is 2.1 children per woman asshat, not per couple.

I used couple instead of woman because a couple of gay males could use a surrogate to replace themselves. For every woman that exist a child must be born to replace her when she dies. For every man that exists a child must be born to replace him when he dies. You could say the sustainability rate is a little over 1 per person.

(18-10-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah and it's that same ignorant attitude by the Brits in the 50's that deprived the human race of 50 more years of the brilliance that was Alan Turing. You are a fucking idiot Hayseed. Just go ahead and jahblowme now.

You are taking a thought experiment and turning it into a position.....and you call me the idiot? Learn how to read and comprehend what is being said. Now you think you comprehended it just fine? Well how about you show where I said we SHOULD do away with gays. You can't because I never said that. I'm libertarian, I think people should allowed to lead their lives without interference from others. This means they should be free to discriminate against gays if they want too or have as much gay buttsex as they want too.
18-10-2013, 05:02 PM
(18-10-2013 04:50 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sure, I bite my tongue all the time for fear of being punished for my views. The world is full of bigots who wouldn't tolerate me otherwise.

Mark, bigotry is intolerance for those who hold a different opinion than you(you can look this up in the dictionary if you like). If there are certain opinions you would not tolerate, you are a bigot. Virtually everyone is a bigot to some degree or another.
18-10-2013, 05:03 PM
(18-10-2013 04:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:10 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  I think you don't understand why so many people are choosing not to have children, or to stop at 1 or 2 children. There's too many fucking people. When and if we approach a time when there is not too many fucking people, well then, there won't be too many fucking people anymore. A good chunk of people who might choose not to procreate in a world where there are too many fucking people may choose differently in a world where there is not. This decline is a trend, nothing more.

A trend which is only enabled by unfettered birth control and abortion. Most people stop at 1 or 2 children because they don't want any more and not because the world is over populated. When world population has declined long enough, Society may have to take away unfettered birth control and abortion in order to reverse the trend.

I don't think you can speak for all or even most of these couples, and again, I think if the entire human race was at risk of extinction (which is wildly unrealistic) they may reevaluate their wants and needs.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
18-10-2013, 05:04 PM
(18-10-2013 04:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The sustainability rate is 2.1 children per woman asshat, not per couple.

I used couple instead of woman because a couple of gay males could use a surrogate to replace themselves. For every woman that exist a child must be born to replace her when she dies. For every man that exists a child must be born to replace him when he dies. You could say the sustainability rate is a little over 1 per person.

(18-10-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah and it's that same ignorant attitude by the Brits in the 50's that deprived the human race of 50 more years of the brilliance that was Alan Turing. You are a fucking idiot Hayseed. Just go ahead and jahblowme now.

You are taking a thought experiment and turning it into a position.....and you call me the idiot? Learn how to read and comprehend what is being said. Now you think you comprehended it just fine? Well how about you show where I said we SHOULD do away with gays. You can't because I never said that. I'm libertarian, I think people should allowed to lead their lives without interference from others. This means they should be free to discriminate against gays if they want too or have as much gay buttsex as they want too.

But deepdown you don't like gays, do you? They're dirty, filthy people, right? You'll tell that to your kids. You won't vote for them either. You just wish they'd disappear, and leave the world to all the "normal" people. I'm calling you out for being a bigot.
18-10-2013, 05:05 PM
(18-10-2013 04:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The last refuge of the bigot is projecting their hate onto everyone else. Heywood I don't care what you think about gay people. I only care if you try to get your personal bigotry legislated.

Same here, that's why I want to see anti-discrimination laws trash canned. I suspect you wouldn't because your bigotry is the right bigotry....right?