Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 07:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(18-10-2013 06:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Now suppose the earth was doomed and we built a spaceship to carry 250,000 human beings to some new planet somewhere in another solar system. Further suppose I was the sole judge of who got to go on that ship. There wouldn't be one gay person on it (unless they hid their homosexuality of course).

OMG. He really is that ignorant. He actually thinks that would work. In one generation they would have to move to another new planet. Where the hell does he think they come from ? Straight people have gay children. All the time. Researchers have made some advances on what might happen prenatally that predisposes humans to one orientation, or any of the many others. The entire "equal to" or "not equal to" is complete ignorance of human sexuality. Sexual behaviors exist over a vast range of behaviors, that are known to exist under a "Bell" curve distribution. There is no either/or, for many people. Some people live under rocks, and will never ever get out to see the world as it is.

The website these Traditional Catholics come from, are "heroes" on, and moderate on, have THIS as their forum policy :
"Non-Catholics:
1) Error has no rights. As such, anti-Catholic viewpoints are not permitted to be posted here.
2) Do not attempt to sway traditional Catholics away from the Faith."

So, if you don't agree with them, you have no rights. That pretty much answers the OP's question. They are in possession of the Truth. Those that disagree with them, are not. Do not attempt to "sway" them from their delusions. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-10-2013, 07:05 PM
(18-10-2013 06:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 06:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Now suppose the earth was doomed and we built a spaceship to carry 250,000 human beings to some new planet somewhere in another solar system. Further suppose I was the sole judge of who got to go on that ship. There wouldn't be one gay person on it (unless they hid their homosexuality of course).

OMG. He really is that ignorant. He actually thinks that would work. In one generation they would have to move to another new planet. Where the hell does he think they come from ? Straight people have gay children. All the time. Researchers have made some advances on what might happen prenatally that predisposes humans to one orientation, or any of the many others. The entire "equal to" or "not equal to" is complete ignorance of human sexuality. Sexual behaviors exist over a vast range of behaviors, that are know to exist under a "Bell" curve distribution. There is no either/or, for many people. Some people live under rocks, and will never ever get out to see the world as it is.

Your mistaken. Its not that I would be trying to get rid of gays. I would want everyone on the ship to be ready, willing, and able to procreate. Sterilized people would also be excluded...more so than gays.

Now upon arriving at the new planet, I wouldn't be surprised if the gay population of the new planet shortly became substantially higher than it was on earth because of state mandate high fertility rates. Some studies show that more children a woman bares the more likely each subsequent son born grows up to be gay.

Now if these studies are correct, then it is not unreasonable to speculate that birth control can lead to a decline in the gay population. Further, for every gay that dies a new gay must be born to replace him/her. If low fertility rates decrease the number of gays being born, its conceivable that homosexuality becomes rare.
18-10-2013, 07:07 PM
(18-10-2013 07:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 06:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  OMG. He really is that ignorant. He actually thinks that would work. In one generation they would have to move to another new planet. Where the hell does he think they come from ? Straight people have gay children. All the time. Researchers have made some advances on what might happen prenatally that predisposes humans to one orientation, or any of the many others. The entire "equal to" or "not equal to" is complete ignorance of human sexuality. Sexual behaviors exist over a vast range of behaviors, that are know to exist under a "Bell" curve distribution. There is no either/or, for many people. Some people live under rocks, and will never ever get out to see the world as it is.

Your mistaken. Its not that I would be trying to get rid of gays. I would want everyone on the ship to be ready, willing, and able to procreate. Sterilized people would also be excluded...more so than gays.

Now upon arriving at the new planet, I wouldn't be surprised if the gay population of the new planet shortly became substantially higher than it was on earth because of state mandate high fertility rates. Some studies show that more children a woman bares the more likely each subsequent son born grows up to be gay.

Now if these studies are correct, then it is not unreasonable to speculate that birth control can lead to a decline in the gay population. Further, for every gay that dies a new gay must be born to replace him/her. If low fertility rates decrease the number of gays being born, its conceivable that homosexuality becomes rare.

Nice story. Needs some zombies and dragons, though.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-10-2013, 07:15 PM
(18-10-2013 06:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 06:29 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I find it amazing that you proudly proclaim you're a bigotted asshole.

Let me walk that back for a second. I probably wouldn't put any gays on that ship. I probably wouldn't put any old people on that ship either....or priest or nuns. I'd leave myself off the ship(over 40...too old). Now I think exceptions could always be made if the gay, old, celibate, person had an extremely useful skill set that could not be found in a young heterosexual person.

Why you got to resort to name calling Mark? I thought you were better than that?

Because I'm trying to help you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2013, 07:23 PM
this guy never read a demographics article in his life Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-10-2013, 07:24 PM
(18-10-2013 07:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 06:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  OMG. He really is that ignorant. He actually thinks that would work. In one generation they would have to move to another new planet. Where the hell does he think they come from ? Straight people have gay children. All the time. Researchers have made some advances on what might happen prenatally that predisposes humans to one orientation, or any of the many others. The entire "equal to" or "not equal to" is complete ignorance of human sexuality. Sexual behaviors exist over a vast range of behaviors, that are know to exist under a "Bell" curve distribution. There is no either/or, for many people. Some people live under rocks, and will never ever get out to see the world as it is.

RE
"I would want everyone on the ship to be ready, willing, and able to procreate."
If you were genuine about that, you would take only 1 million sperm samples, and 250,000 young women, who could be gay or heterosexual. Think about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2013, 07:25 PM
(18-10-2013 07:15 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
Heywood Wrote:Why you got to resort to name calling Mark? I thought you were better than that?

Because I'm trying to help you.

Name calling makes you feel better, it isn't going to help me.
18-10-2013, 07:26 PM
(18-10-2013 07:24 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 07:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your mistaken. Its not that I would be trying to get rid of gays. I would want everyone on the ship to be ready, willing, and able to procreate. Sterilized people would also be excluded...more so than gays.

RE
"I would want everyone on the ship to be ready, willing, and able to procreate."
If you were genuine about that, you would take only 1 million sperm samples, and 250,000 young women, who could be gay or heterosexual. Think about it.

you don't understand, women can't provide for themselves and can't be trusted with carrying the pregnancy to term, they must be controlled by men. It's only logical Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
18-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Why are you still arguing with blowjob?

You know he is just making nonsensical arguments to keep the conversation going. Just stop talking to him or ignore him and he'll go away.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
18-10-2013, 07:27 PM
(18-10-2013 07:25 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 07:15 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Because I'm trying to help you.

Name calling makes you feel better, it isn't going to help me.

You're a fucktard.

Oh look at that, it does make me feel better.

Fucktard
Fucktard
Fucktard

[Image: oscar.png]