Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(22-10-2013 10:43 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 10:21 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Whoa...

Punishment??

Cause yanno I've been a really naughty girl...

You can all line up, I'll get my belt off.... Thumbsup

Oh man. you really know how to talk dirty. I'm so turned on right now! Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 01:25 PM
This thread seems like it should be costing $5 a min

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
22-10-2013, 01:48 PM
(22-10-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually your Embryology is flawed. A zygote is not "asexual". At that point, the XY or XX is already determined. Your attempted conflation of The EXPRESSION of sexual orientation, with physical sexual characteristics shows how desperate you are.

There is no evidence zygotes have sexuality. They aren't even conscious. You are conflating what they will become in the future with what they are at present.

(22-10-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your ranking system needs hundreds of thousands more ranked terms. Bisexuals, Try Sexuals, (will "try" anything") hermaphrodites etc etc etc. Ever hear of Kinsey ? There are no absolute categories. They long ago were proven to be myth.

On this spectrum, why should it just be that all these hundreds of thousands "sexualities" you speak of should just happen to be equal? They aren't. Being attracted to adults, is better than being attracted to children wouldn't you agree? Now it could be that God has a heart, and created homosexuality to be equivalent to heterosexuality...and I am not seeing the connection. But mother nature has no heart so you shouldn't expect it to make the contrived design about sexuality you assume exists.

Lastly, I will say it again. Your sexuality isn't the deciding factor in your worth as a human being. See my response to Deepthought which you guys just ignore favor of calling me a bigot.
22-10-2013, 01:53 PM
We have moved on...so should you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-10-2013, 02:05 PM
(22-10-2013 12:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 10:43 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  You can all line up, I'll get my belt off.... Thumbsup

Oh man. you really know how to talk dirty. I'm so turned on right now! Blush

Get in line. You can take anjele's spot. Banana_zorro

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-10-2013, 02:07 PM
(22-10-2013 02:05 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 12:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Oh man. you really know how to talk dirty. I'm so turned on right now! Blush

Please, please, please...Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-10-2013, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 02:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-10-2013 01:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually your Embryology is flawed. A zygote is not "asexual". At that point, the XY or XX is already determined. Your attempted conflation of The EXPRESSION of sexual orientation, with physical sexual characteristics shows how desperate you are.

There is no evidence zygotes have sexuality. They aren't even conscious. You are conflating what they will become in the future with what they are at present.

(22-10-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your ranking system needs hundreds of thousands more ranked terms. Bisexuals, Try Sexuals, (will "try" anything") hermaphrodites etc etc etc. Ever hear of Kinsey ? There are no absolute categories. They long ago were proven to be myth.

On this spectrum, why should it just be that all these hundreds of thousands "sexualities" you speak of should just happen to be equal? They aren't. Being attracted to adults, is better than being attracted to children wouldn't you agree? Now it could be that God has a heart, and created homosexuality to be equivalent to heterosexuality...and I am not seeing the connection. But mother nature has no heart so you shouldn't expect it to make the contrived design about sexuality you assume exists.

Lastly, I will say it again. Your sexuality isn't the deciding factor in your worth as a human being. See my response to Deepthought which you guys just ignore favor of calling me a bigot.

Nothing is anything because you declare it so, without substantiation.
Obviously you never took a Biology course.
Ever hear of DNA ?
Get an education, and stop embarrassing yourself.
No one said anything about a "design".
Now go troll somewhere else.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-10-2013, 03:17 PM
(22-10-2013 02:05 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 12:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Oh man. you really know how to talk dirty. I'm so turned on right now! Blush

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
23-10-2013, 06:45 PM
(22-10-2013 03:17 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 02:05 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Get in line. You can take anjele's spot. Banana_zorro

Chuckle. Laughat

That's what I'm talking about.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
25-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Welp, this thread looks dead, however, if anyone wants to get it rolling again, I'm from Suscipe Domine as well.