Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(25-02-2015 06:35 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nope, still as uptight as always. Still the same ban happy place as before.

Well it's a forum for traditional Catholics, not an interfaith dialogue forum, so you should have expected that, really.

So, non-traditional Catholics are considered 'interfaith'? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(25-02-2015 06:35 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nope, still as uptight as always. Still the same ban happy place as before.

Well it's a forum for traditional Catholics, not an interfaith dialogue forum, so you should have expected that, really.

So they pat each other on the back, and if anyone disagrees with ANYTHING substantial, (according to the mod) they can't say it ? What is this ? The 15th Century ? Yet they allow *some*, (well at least one) member to spew hate speech. They're a bunch of ignorant homophobes. There are studies that show that people that are THAT homophobic are actually gay themselves. Why exactly would YOU come here ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
(25-02-2015 06:39 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:27 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Why would you even care about that? Though, no, I'm not.

Because I am a tradionalist Catholic and not particularly fond of SSPXers.

Oh, alright then.
25-02-2015, 06:46 PM
(25-02-2015 06:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:35 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Well it's a forum for traditional Catholics, not an interfaith dialogue forum, so you should have expected that, really.

So they pat each other on the back, and if anyone disagrees with ANYTHING substantial, (according to the mod) they can't say it ? What is this ? The 15th Century ? Yet they allow *some*, (well at least one) member to spew hate speech. They're a bunch of ignorant homophobes. There are studies that show that people that are THAT homophobic are actually gay themselves. Why exactly would YOU come here ?

Wow, I honestly thought I would be here for at least an hour before someone started on the "DAHHH WAT IS DIS, THE MIDD1L AGES?!" Congratulations man, you've already completely shattered my already low expectations.

Quote:There are studies that show that people that are THAT homophobic are actually gay themselves.

Sure there are buddy, sure there are.
25-02-2015, 06:52 PM
(25-02-2015 06:46 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So they pat each other on the back, and if anyone disagrees with ANYTHING substantial, (according to the mod) they can't say it ? What is this ? The 15th Century ? Yet they allow *some*, (well at least one) member to spew hate speech. They're a bunch of ignorant homophobes. There are studies that show that people that are THAT homophobic are actually gay themselves. Why exactly would YOU come here ?

Wow, I honestly thought I would be here for at least an hour before someone started on the "DAHHH WAT IS DIS, THE MIDD1L AGES?!" Congratulations man, you've already completely shattered my already low expectations.

Quote:There are studies that show that people that are THAT homophobic are actually gay themselves.

What exactly is the reason that you revived this zombie thread?
So far, antagonistic trolling appears to be number 1.
25-02-2015, 06:57 PM
(25-02-2015 06:46 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Wow, I honestly thought I would be here for at least an hour before someone started on the "DAHHH WAT IS DIS, THE MIDD1L AGES?!" Congratulations man, you've already completely shattered my already low expectations.

Passive-aggressive much...theists would get along a lot better here were it not for that kind of attitude.

You may also note that you are accepted here regardless of your faith. The same cannot be said of SD - but then if your rulers over there find out you are here, you will get scolded there and possibly banned.

Living on the edge I suppose or trying to be martyred.

Meh - the last people here from SD were made to stop coming here. This one won't last long either.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

25-02-2015, 06:57 PM
(25-02-2015 06:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:46 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Wow, I honestly thought I would be here for at least an hour before someone started on the "DAHHH WAT IS DIS, THE MIDD1L AGES?!" Congratulations man, you've already completely shattered my already low expectations.

What exactly is the reason that you revived this zombie thread?

How am I antagonistic for responding to an antagonistic reply?
25-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Someone needs to let the head of the flock at SD know that one of his sheeple has wandered into dangerous territory.

Maybe Jayne can explain how that turns out - never mind...she has been banned from there. Ooops....

25-02-2015, 07:09 PM
(25-02-2015 07:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Someone needs to let the head of the flock at SD know that one of his sheeple has wandered into dangerous territory.

Maybe Jayne can explain how that turns out - never mind...she has been banned from there. Ooops....

Did she really get banned? What a bunch of twats.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2015, 07:12 PM
(25-02-2015 06:57 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  What exactly is the reason that you revived this zombie thread?

How am I antagonistic for responding to an antagonistic reply?

Again, the purpose of your reviving this thread?