Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(27-02-2015 11:25 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  ...
It's funny you talk about pedophiles while you're a sodomite supporter.

If you are having difficulty with the concept of 'consent', we can explain it to you.

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
27-02-2015, 01:08 PM
(27-02-2015 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 11:25 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  ...
It's funny you talk about pedophiles while you're a sodomite supporter.

If you are having difficulty with the concept of 'consent', we can explain it to you.

Dodgy

Sodomites also have rampant pedophilia within their ranks.
27-02-2015, 01:10 PM
(27-02-2015 11:25 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  It's funny you talk about pedophiles while you're a sodomite supporter.

Surely you cannot compare a pedophile to homosexuality? How does an innocent child understand sexual contact whereas they have the knowledge and/or experience to consent to it?

The RCC has been often cited for pedophilia, mostly against young boys. So here we have the priests in the RCC committing homosexual acts against young boys, and the RCC has the unmitigated gall to speak out against homosexuality?

The RCC should keep its mouth shut, because in regards to young boys the RCC has "opened its mouth" far too often.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
27-02-2015, 01:28 PM
(27-02-2015 01:08 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  If you are having difficulty with the concept of 'consent', we can explain it to you.

Dodgy

Perhaps, but there is no intrinsic connection between the two. Most homosexuals are not pedophiles, and most pedophiles are not homosexuals (and most Catholic priests are neither, but that's a different issue). DLJ's point, which you seem to have missed, is that sexual activity between consenting adults (whether or not it is homosexual in nature) bears no resemblance to pedophilia, where one party is definitely not consenting.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
27-02-2015, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 04:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-02-2015 01:08 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Sodomites also have rampant pedophilia within their ranks.

You DO realize, I hope, that sodomy is practiced as much by straight people as gay people ... and I have studies to prove that. YOU on the other hand, have NOTHING to support yet another unsupported ASSertion. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-02-2015, 04:02 PM
(27-02-2015 01:08 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  If you are having difficulty with the concept of 'consent', we can explain it to you.

Dodgy

Oh, fuck off, you ignorant ass. Angry

Either back that up with facts or stick a cactus up your ass.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
27-02-2015, 04:15 PM
(27-02-2015 02:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 01:08 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Sodomites also have rampant pedophilia within their ranks.

You DO realize I hope that sodomy is practiced as much my stright people as gay people ... and I have studies to prove that. YOU on the other hand, have NOTHING to support yet another unsupported ASSertion. Facepalm

Commas are your friends, BB. Yes

"You DO realize, I hope, that sodomy is practiced as much my straight people as gay people ..."

Otherwise, it reads as a a hope for straight people to sodomize. Unless, of course, that's what you meant. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2015, 04:17 PM
(27-02-2015 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Commas are your friends, BB. Yes

I have no friends. Weeping
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-02-2015, 05:19 PM
(27-02-2015 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 02:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You DO realize I hope that sodomy is practiced as much my stright people as gay people ... and I have studies to prove that. YOU on the other hand, have NOTHING to support yet another unsupported ASSertion. Facepalm

Commas are your friends, BB. Yes

"You DO realize, I hope, that sodomy is practiced as much my straight people as gay people ..."

Otherwise, it reads as a a hope for straight people to sodomize. Unless, of course, that's what you meant. Consider

Ahah that's actually how I read it. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
27-02-2015, 05:29 PM
This guy is going to defend the RCC no matter what.

A priest could shove a dick up his ass and he'd defend him by saying, "It's not what it seems, he's just taking my temperature".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post