Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(26-02-2015 09:14 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 08:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  That would make the number even larger than 16,489. Thumbsup

Of course, but it's all the priests, worldwide, over a large time period like that. Not to mention, it's still much lower than the general populace, and certainly nearly every other organization of this size. Hell the public school systems have numbers of abuse cases around three times that number in half the time, yet no one bats an eye.

So you're an apologist for pedophile priests now? More than 16,489 is more than 16,489 any way you look at it and no matter who else is guilty of the same crime.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Not sure why the RCC even bothers to argue. I mean seriously ...

The fact that we have a Highway to Hell, but only a meager Stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers, wouldn't you agree?

Just saying ...

Evil_monster

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-02-2015, 07:11 PM
(27-02-2015 06:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 09:14 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Of course, but it's all the priests, worldwide, over a large time period like that. Not to mention, it's still much lower than the general populace, and certainly nearly every other organization of this size. Hell the public school systems have numbers of abuse cases around three times that number in half the time, yet no one bats an eye.

So you're an apologist for pedophile priests now? More than 16,489 is more than 16,489 any way you look at it and no matter who else is guilty of the same crime.

When did I ever say what those priests did was right? You're just making up stuff now.
27-02-2015, 07:13 PM
(27-02-2015 04:02 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 01:08 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Sodomites also have rampant pedophilia within their ranks.

Oh, fuck off, you ignorant ass. Angry

Either back that up with facts or stick a cactus up your ass.

Well, other than gays making up an incredibly small minority of the population, yet still make up approximately 30% of all pedophile cases. Oh, yeah, and the fact that one of the first gay rights groups, IGLA and NAMBLA were originally the same organization.
27-02-2015, 07:13 PM
(27-02-2015 07:11 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 06:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So you're an apologist for pedophile priests now? More than 16,489 is more than 16,489 any way you look at it and no matter who else is guilty of the same crime.

When did I ever say what those priests did was right?

You said it was an acceptable percentage.
27-02-2015, 07:16 PM
(27-02-2015 05:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This guy is going to defend the RCC no matter what.

A priest could shove a dick up his ass and he'd defend him by saying, "It's not what it seems, he's just taking my temperature".

A white knight fedora-warrior who also uses buttfucking imagery? I'm 99% sure you're either a faggot, or a potential faggot
27-02-2015, 07:18 PM
(27-02-2015 07:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:11 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  When did I ever say what those priests did was right?

You said it was an acceptable percentage.

Which doesn't equate to me saying what they did was right. A low murder rate is good in opposition to a high murder rate, even if murders are bound to still happen.
27-02-2015, 07:44 PM
(27-02-2015 07:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 05:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This guy is going to defend the RCC no matter what.

A priest could shove a dick up his ass and he'd defend him by saying, "It's not what it seems, he's just taking my temperature".

A white knight fedora-warrior who also uses buttfucking imagery? I'm 99% sure you're either a faggot, or a potential faggot

Nice. You may find that your hate speech is acceptable at Sucipe Domine, and in the RCC, that language went out many years ago. You are gay I think. As the studies I posted demonstrated, people that are as negative and obsessed about the subject have a reason to be so. Either that or your values stem from :

Either way gramps, time to join at least the 20th Century.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Quote:You may find that your hate speech is acceptable at Sucipe Domine,

Quote:A priest could shove a dick up his ass and he'd defend him by saying, "It's not what it seems, he's just taking my temperature".

Your blatant hypocrisy is noted.

Quote:You are gay I think

No, I'm really not.

Quote:As the studies I posted demonstrated, people that are as negative and obsessed about the subject have a reason to be so.

It's a grievous sin, and a disgusting act. That's why I'm negative about it. No mystery there.
27-02-2015, 07:50 PM
(27-02-2015 07:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  

“Father Johnson says I’m not running a fever after all, 98.6 F was his reading” ~ PP

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce