Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(27-02-2015 07:11 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  When did I ever say what those priests did was right? You're just making up stuff now.

It's what you didn't say and what you said instead. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 07:58 PM
(27-02-2015 07:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  ...faggots ...sodomites ....

What a sad, small, ball of hate and ignorance you are.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
27-02-2015, 07:59 PM
(27-02-2015 07:18 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  You said it was an acceptable percentage.

Which doesn't equate to me saying what they did was right. A low murder rate is good in opposition to a high murder rate, even if murders are bound to still happen.

You're talking about an organization that claims to be 'holy' and 'righteous' while denouncing homosexuality and sex outside of marriage, not to mention having a direct pipeline to god.
Anything above zero should be unacceptable to you, you dick!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-02-2015, 08:12 PM
(27-02-2015 07:48 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:You may find that your hate speech is acceptable at Sucipe Domine,

Quote:A priest could shove a dick up his ass and he'd defend him by saying, "It's not what it seems, he's just taking my temperature".

Your blatant hypocrisy is noted.

Quote:You are gay I think

No, I'm really not.

Quote:As the studies I posted demonstrated, people that are as negative and obsessed about the subject have a reason to be so.

It's a grievous sin, and a disgusting act. That's why I'm negative about it. No mystery there.

Well, well, it sounds like you got all hot and bothered with the imagery Consider

That settles it then, you fantasize about hot, steamy Priest sex. Do you both yell “Oh God” at the same time? Now that would be funny.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-02-2015, 08:16 PM
(27-02-2015 08:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:48 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Your blatant hypocrisy is noted.

No, I'm really not.

It's a grievous sin, and a disgusting act. That's why I'm negative about it. No mystery there.

Well, well, it sounds like you got all hot and bothered with the imagery Consider

That settles it then, you fantasize about hot, steamy Priest sex. Do you both yell “Oh God” at the same time? Now that would be funny.

Your antagonistic attitude will take you far here.
27-02-2015, 08:37 PM
(27-02-2015 07:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:18 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Which doesn't equate to me saying what they did was right. A low murder rate is good in opposition to a high murder rate, even if murders are bound to still happen.

You're talking about an organization that claims to be 'holy' and 'righteous' while denouncing homosexuality and sex outside of marriage, not to mention having a direct pipeline to god.

Priests are still men, and men are not morally infallible. I don't know what you don't understand about that. Would I reduce it to zero if I could? Yes, and so would anyone else. However, that's as realistic a goal as stopping all crime, forever, within the United States, in other words, not at all.
27-02-2015, 08:39 PM
(27-02-2015 07:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  ...
a faggot, or a potential faggot

Welsh 'faggot': The god-like Gareth Thomas...

[Image: GarethThomas_468x432.jpg]

Welsh rugby sponsored by:

[Image: faggots-meat-balls-british1.jpg.pagespee...vQ3Vrj.jpg]

Can we deduce from this that gods are gay?

27-02-2015, 08:43 PM
(27-02-2015 08:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:48 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Your blatant hypocrisy is noted.

No, I'm really not.

You seem to fantasize about fucking people up the ass a whole lot. Though, I think you know those are just fantasies, after all, you've known since your high school years that you're a bottom, not a top.
27-02-2015, 08:49 PM
(27-02-2015 08:43 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 08:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Well, well, it sounds like you got all hot and bothered with the imagery Consider

You seem to fantasize about fucking people up the ass a whole lot. Though, I think you know those are just fantasies, after all, you've known since your high school years that you're a bottom, not a top.

Oh someone's been reading 50 Shades of Grey. Tongue

Dude hate to break it to ya...You're no Top either....

You're totally a bottom. You like it when the girls tell you what to do...don't you? Yeah, I know...Cool

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-02-2015, 08:55 PM
(27-02-2015 08:37 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're talking about an organization that claims to be 'holy' and 'righteous' while denouncing homosexuality and sex outside of marriage, not to mention having a direct pipeline to god.

Priests are still men, and men are not morally infallible. I don't know what you don't understand about that. Would I reduce it to zero if I could? Yes, and so would anyone else. However, that's as realistic a goal as stopping all crime, forever, within the United States, in other words, not at all.

They claim to have higher standards than others, and they preach higher standards to others.
When they do not hold their conduct to these standards the church should be the first to be weeding out the criminals and turning them over to the authorities.
The opposite is the case, they transfer them, hide them , and protect them.
You, by supporting such a criminal organization, are in fact endorsing their behavior through complacency, rather than demanding justice.
No amount of spin on your part can change this.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post