Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(27-02-2015 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 08:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  ...

They claim to have higher standards than others, and they preach higher standards to others.
When they do not hold their conduct to these standards the church should be the first to be weeding out the criminals and turning them over to the authorities.
The opposite is the case, they transfer them, hide them , and protect them.
You, by supporting such a criminal organization, are in fact endorsing their behavior through complacency, rather than demanding justice.
No amount of spin on your part can change this.

Well said.

Best rant on this very subject ... take it away, Mr Dillahunty ...

Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Oh, and Matt Dillahungry is an idiot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 09:22 PM
(27-02-2015 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 08:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  ...

They claim to have higher standards than others, and they preach higher standards to others.
When they do not hold their conduct to these standards the church should be the first to be weeding out the criminals and turning them over to the authorities.
The opposite is the case, they transfer them, hide them , and protect them.
You, by supporting such a criminal organization, are in fact endorsing their behavior through complacency, rather than demanding justice.
No amount of spin on your part can change this.

Well said.

I have seen this, I honestly had no idea I was this close to what he said.
I meant no misrepresentation.
Perhaps channeling Mr. Dillahunty?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-02-2015, 09:22 PM
(27-02-2015 09:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 08:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...
You like it when the girls tell you what to do...don't you? Yeah, I know...Cool

Errrrm.... what's wrong with that?

Blush

Another beta-tastic beta. Not really surprising.
27-02-2015, 09:23 PM
(27-02-2015 09:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 08:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh someone's been reading 50 Shades of Grey. Tongue

Dude hate to break it to ya...You're no Top either....

You're totally a bottom. You like it when the girls tell you what to do...don't you? Yeah, I know...Cool

I can't hear you from outside the kitchen. Make me a sandwich.

Keep talking bright eyes....I know what you need and it isn't a sammach.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-02-2015, 09:24 PM
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Well said.

Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Watch closely, as the fundamentalist Catholic is backed into a corner, he tries to incite infighting through irrelevant drivel and fights back using ad hominems.
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
27-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Also, I'm now getting the vibe this guy is a poe.
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
27-02-2015, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 09:30 PM by PetrovPolak.)
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:48 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Your blatant hypocrisy is noted.

No, I'm really not.

It's a grievous sin, and a disgusting act. That's why I'm negative about it. No mystery there.

I didn't say the second thing you posted, but I do understand that it's hard for you older people to follow along. Just go slow, gramps. As far as disguting, THAT's exactly what the video was saying. Actually almost anyone watching someone have sex could be "disgusting" and the fact that you focus only on this, is very telling. It may be disgusting to you, but you don't make decisions for others, based on your tastes, grampaw. As far as "evil" goes, you really should take a class in your Catechism. It's only "evil" IF the 3 conditions for mortal sin are met, and YOU have no way of knowing of they are or not. But I did tell you I know more about your church's moral theology than you do, so it's not surprising you have no clue about these things, and can only resort to "well, I can't explain it, but watch the video".
Heh heh. You really think Jebus wants you here doing this crap ? Maybe you shoud read the Jesuit's book, "How not to Share Your Faith" ? Thumbsup
You can read, right ?

As long as it's not rape, the 3 conditions 'are' met in such an act. Also, have to note your hypocrisy again: Give me a video to watch to illustrate your point, then whine about me giving 'you' a video to watch for the same reason.
27-02-2015, 09:28 PM
(27-02-2015 09:24 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Watch closely, as the fundamentalist Catholic is backed into a corner, he tries to incite infighting through irrelevant drivel and fights back using ad hominems.

Actually, I'm just responding in accordance with everyone else here. Since I've got here you've done nothing but spout irrelevant drivel and veiled (And not so veiled) insults at me. Also an insult is not the same as an ad hominem, you dolt.
27-02-2015, 09:30 PM
(27-02-2015 09:26 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I didn't say the second thing you posted, but I do understand that it's hard for you older people to follow along. Just go slow, gramps. As far as disguting, THAT's exactly what the video was saying. Actually almost anyone watching someone have sex could be "disgusting" and the fact that you focus only on this, is very telling. It may be disgusting to you, but you don't make decisions for others, based on your tastes, grampaw. As far as "evil" goes, you really should take a class in your Catechism. It's only "evil" IF the 3 conditions for mortal sin are met, and YOU have no way of knowing of they are or not. But I did tell you I know more about your church's moral theology than you do, so it's not surprising you have no clue about these things, and can only resort to "well, I can't explain it, but watch the video".
Heh heh. You really think Jebus wants you here doing this crap ? Maybe you shoud read the Jesuit's book, "How not to Share Your Faith" ? Thumbsup
You can read, right ?

As long as it's not rape, the 3 conditions 'are' met in such an act. Also, have to note your hypocrisy again: Give me a video to watch to illustrate, then whine about me giving 'you' a video to watch for the same reason.

I watched yours. It was pathetic. And no the three conditions are NOT met, necessarily, and you don't even know what they are. YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent. As I said, YOU know nothing about your own cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-02-2015, 09:33 PM
(27-02-2015 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:26 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  As long as it's not rape, the 3 conditions 'are' met in such an act. Also, have to note your hypocrisy again: Give me a video to watch to illustrate, then whine about me giving 'you' a video to watch for the same reason.

I watched yours. It was pathetic. And no the three conditions are NOT met, necessarily, and you don't even know what they are. YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent. As I said, YOU know nothing about your own cult.

Quote:I watched yours. It was pathetic.

You probably just couldn't understand it.

Quote:YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent.

Yes, actually, it's very easy to know both of those things. If they've heard the Church teaching on it before, they know it's a mortal sin. And as for consent, well, that's pretty self-explanatory.