Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
Petrov, I have a strong feeling you are nearly done here.
You might wanna get that sammich to-go. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 09:36 PM
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Oh, and Matt Dillahungry is an idiot.

That's one of the wonderful things about not having to follow a compulsory doctrine... freedom of expression.

Which is why we welcome you here... we like to see people experimenting with new concepts.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-02-2015, 09:38 PM
(27-02-2015 09:33 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I watched yours. It was pathetic. And no the three conditions are NOT met, necessarily, and you don't even know what they are. YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent. As I said, YOU know nothing about your own cult.

Quote:I watched yours. It was pathetic.

You probably just couldn't understand it.

Quote:YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent.

Yes, actually, it's very easy to know both of those things. If they've heard the Church teaching on it before, they know it's a mortal sin. And as for consent, well, that's pretty self-explanatory.

You really are delusional. When I was a kid I was taught to obey the priests. Period. Defying them was like refusing to obey god himself.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-02-2015, 09:41 PM
(27-02-2015 09:33 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I watched yours. It was pathetic. And no the three conditions are NOT met, necessarily, and you don't even know what they are. YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent. As I said, YOU know nothing about your own cult.

Quote:I watched yours. It was pathetic.

You probably just couldn't understand it.

Quote:YOU can't know whether someone else thinks the act is gravely sinful, OR gives full consent.

Yes, actually, it's very easy to know both of those things. If they've heard the Church teaching on it before, they know it's a mortal sin. And as for consent, well, that's pretty self-explanatory.

Not at all, which is why there are 3 conditions in the first place. If they are automatically met in every case, then there is no need for a conscience or a moral judgement, or three conditions. They could just list acts. They do not. Sorry fool. No priest would agree with you. They say only your god knows if "full consent" is given. But,, it's really not surprising you know nothing about Moral Theology. Still waiting for a list of 10 US bishops that deny Vatican II was real and authentic. The fact is, YOU do not accept the legitimate authority of the church you claim membership in. You are no Catholic.

BTW, you didn't understand that idiot video either, as you couldn't tell us what he said in your own words.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-02-2015, 10:26 PM
(27-02-2015 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:33 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  You probably just couldn't understand it.

You really are delusional. When I was a kid I was taught to obey the priests. Period. Defying them was like refusing to obey god himself.

And? As kids we're also taught to obey the police always. When we get older though, we're taught that the police can become corrupt and/or make mistakes. Same thing.
27-02-2015, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 10:39 PM by PetrovPolak.)
(27-02-2015 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:33 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  You probably just couldn't understand it.

Not at all, which is why there are 3 conditions in the first place. If they are automatically met in every case, then there is no need for a conscience or a moral judgement, or three conditions. They could just list acts. They do not. Sorry fool. No priest would agree with you. They say only your god knows if "full consent" is given. But,, it's really not surprising you know nothing about Moral Theology. Still waiting for a list of 10 US bishops that deny Vatican II was real and authentic. The fact is, YOU do not accept the legitimate authority of the church you claim membership in. You are no Catholic.

BTW, you didn't understand that idiot video either, as you couldn't tell us what he said in your own words.

Quote:Not at all, which is why there are 3 conditions in the first place. If they are automatically met in every case, then there is no need for a conscience or a moral judgement, or three conditions. They could just list acts. They do not. Sorry fool. No priest would agree with you. They say only your god knows if "full consent" is given.

Alright, well, I guess I admit I can't know, 100% if full consent was given in that person's mind, just like a psychologist can't know, 100%, what's going on in their patients' mind, however, I like to think I could know if it was given beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quote:Still waiting for a list of 10 US bishops that deny Vatican II was real and authentic.

Already gave you two. Also, appeal to majority, again.

Quote:The fact is, YOU do not accept the legitimate authority of the church you claim membership in. You are no Catholic.

Sorry dipshit. Refute Fr. Hesse's arguments, or get the hell out. Even if it was a valid Council, as I already said, it was largely non-dogmatic, and thus, could be repealed by a proceeding Council.
27-02-2015, 10:40 PM
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Well said.

Best rant on this very subject ... take it away, Mr Dillahunty ...

Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Aren't there at least two Catholic camps? SD is only for traditional Catholics. Evidently the label of Catholic includes different views, as does atheism.

So, what happens when a Pope says things that don't conform to the traditionalist mindset?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-02-2015, 10:46 PM
(27-02-2015 10:26 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You really are delusional. When I was a kid I was taught to obey the priests. Period. Defying them was like refusing to obey god himself.

And? As kids we're also taught to obey the police always. When we get older though, we're taught that the police can become corrupt and/or make mistakes. Same thing.

So parents should encourage their children to not trust Priests then? Or children should think like an adult?

You realize how stupid that sounds? And going further you place an earthly representative of god, on the same level as a corrupt cop?

Your mental gymnastics are impressive, but ineffective toward your cause.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-02-2015, 10:47 PM
(27-02-2015 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Didn't Thunderf00t and Matt Dillahunty call each other lying, moronic, asshats? I wonder what happens to you guys when two of your living idols go against one another.

Aren't there at least two Catholic camps? SD is only for traditional Catholics. Evidently the label of Catholic includes different views, as does atheism.

So, what happens when a Pope says things that don't conform to the traditionalist mindset?

Quote:Aren't there at least two Catholic camps? SD is only for traditional Catholics.

Well, yes, but only one is right, and in alignment with the Church's past teachings and traditions.

Quote:So, what happens when a Pope says things that don't conform to the traditionalist mindset?

Give a hypothetical of such a statement.
27-02-2015, 10:52 PM
(27-02-2015 10:47 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Aren't there at least two Catholic camps? SD is only for traditional Catholics. Evidently the label of Catholic includes different views, as does atheism.

Quote:Aren't there at least two Catholic camps? SD is only for traditional Catholics.

Well, yes, but only one is right, and in alignment with the Church's past teachings and traditions.

Quote:So, what happens when a Pope says things that don't conform to the traditionalist mindset?

Give a hypothetical of such a statement.

I thought that was hypothetical.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post