Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
Every theist believes their religion is the right one because they know it's right because of scripture.

But they can't produce the objective and verifiable evidence for their God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
28-02-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm a fanboy too.

Of truth. Intellectualism. Humanity. And wit. And my colleague BB...

"You are ignorant of history, ignorant of your own cult, and willfully delusional. You want to refuse to accept because of you sinful pride, and you are using any means possible at your disposal to rationalize it to yourself. You need to go to Faaaather, and confess your sins. Shame on you. Maybe the BVM can intercede for you."

Bucky, I humbly hope that one day I become half as witty as you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2015, 05:54 PM
(28-02-2015 05:30 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 01:49 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  What does that have to do with anything? Do you even know what ecumenicism means?

Once again, what does that have to do with the part you quoted?

Well, obviously, as our religion is the right one. There's no relativism to be had when it comes to truth, you ingrate.

Besides, I doubt you'd be okay with a dictatorship existing instead of a democracy, so by that logic, you're only okay with a government enforcing rules as long as the government is in line with 'your' ideology, as well.

That's actually a common misconception, one that even some Catholic theologians make. A Council isn't automatically a Council just because it's called by the Pope. The First Council of Nicaea was called by the 'Roman Emperor', not the Pope, and yet, it's still considered valid.

You're also ignoring the procedures that take place while the Council is in progress, as well.

Blah, blah, fucking blah. More pig-headed horseshit, and unsupported, paragraph-long rhetorics, from one of the stupidest atheists I've met in a long time....and that's saying something.

It declared new doctrines throughout history in order to acknowledge already long-standing theological realities, however, it always maintained the same spirit, traditions, and basic teachings. It never deviated into the secularist, hyper-tolerant, 'nice' Church that it is today.

"as our religion is the right one."

Why you such a fan boy?

Are you a paid employee, or are you at the bottom of the pile with the other "faithful" brainwashed plebs?

You happy for your nephew to have a sleep over at Father O'Flaherty's place?

It's called "passive-agressive" disorder. He needs/wishes he could love his church, but hates it too for pulling the rug out from under his old cultural system his world was built on. He longs nostalgically for the days of old when Faaather was not questioned and his world seemed solid and firm.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Just found this thread. Looks old, but still alive. I haven't read through it yet. Are forum members still interested in the OP? Or has the thread changed in the past two years into a new direction?

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
28-02-2015, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 06:04 PM by Anjele.)
(28-02-2015 05:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 05:30 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  "as our religion is the right one."

Why you such a fan boy?

Are you a paid employee, or are you at the bottom of the pile with the other "faithful" brainwashed plebs?

You happy for your nephew to have a sleep over at Father O'Flaherty's place?

It's called "passive-agressive" disorder. He needs/wishes he could love his church, but hates it too for pulling the rug out from under his old cultural system his world was built on. He longs nostalgically for the days of old when Faaather was not questioned and his world seemed solid and firm.

You're late bucky, I called him passive-aggressive pages ago. At about his 4th post. (see post 366)

He is a pompous ass who is trying to make up for some serious short-coming with insults and a superiority complex.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Suscipe domine - your leader let you over here?

You all are a lot of crazy mother fuckers

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
28-02-2015, 06:33 PM
(28-02-2015 06:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Suscipe domine - your leader let you over here?

He must sneak over here. I am certain it isn't condoned by their leader. PP is a bad, bad boy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
From what I read, I am so glad I'm no longer Catholic.
28-02-2015, 06:45 PM
PP will be back once he's said the appropriate number of rosaries, dumped blessed salt all over his computer and practiced self flagellation.

Because the 18th century was when all the cool kids lived.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-02-2015, 06:50 PM
(28-02-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 06:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Suscipe domine - your leader let you over here?

He must sneak over here. I am certain it isn't condoned by their leader. PP is a bad, bad boy.

Thinking about this...Consider ...perhaps PP is doing special favors to be allowed to stray to this verboten place.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post