Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(28-02-2015 09:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Very amusing. You believe in things for which there is no evidence, rail against the hierarchy of your own claimed autocratic religion, and you call us whack jobs?

If you haven't been banned at Suscipe Domine, then you are toeing their absurd line.

Yawn.

I can see that the answer to my question is yes, this thread has gone rather astray from the tone of the OP.

Quote:Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

There is no respect in this thread at this point.

I haven't even addressed a single thing in this thread, and you already accuse me of towing "their absurd line." This brief conversation with you is like watching a feral irrational lunatic come at me with a hatchet. Indeed, you most definitely are a wack job.

If anyone is guilty of groupthink, it is you--for your failure to reset yourself and take my words for what they mean as they are addressed to you. I asked one question in this thread just an hour ago, you fool. Instead, you default to your rabid "let's attack the Christian" silliness that is most certainly expected.

Here, in what I find with you, at The Thinking Atheist Forum, I have encountered someone who is not thinking at all. Only emoting! Hobo

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2015, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 09:31 PM by LaramieHirsch.)
* a point of clarification. I'm sure that not EVERYBODY here is a whack job.
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
28-02-2015, 09:35 PM
(28-02-2015 09:28 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  * a point of clarification. I'm sure that not EVERYBODY here is a whack job.

Right.
Just the ones that don't question your pedophile protection cult.
I believe yet another archdiocese declared bankruptcy last week, and announced it was selling it's chancery office to pay off all their law suits.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-02-2015, 09:45 PM
(28-02-2015 09:27 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 09:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Very amusing. You believe in things for which there is no evidence, rail against the hierarchy of your own claimed autocratic religion, and you call us whack jobs?

If you haven't been banned at Suscipe Domine, then you are toeing their absurd line.

Yawn.

I can see that the answer to my question is yes, this thread has gone rather astray from the tone of the OP.

The question I was answering was to whom was the post directed.

Quote:
Quote:Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

There is no respect in this thread at this point.

I don't respect your brand of theology or those who hold it and defend a dishonest organization.

Quote:I haven't even addressed a single thing in this thread, and you already accuse me of towing "their absurd line." This brief conversation with you is like watching a feral irrational lunatic come at me with a hatchet. Indeed, you most definitely are a wack job.

No, I said if you haven't been banned from Suscipe Domine then you must be toeing their line. That is not irrational at al - it is a logical deduction based on their trigger happy fuhrer.

Quote:If anyone is guilty of groupthink, it is you--for your failure to reset yourself and take my words for what they mean as they are addressed to you. I asked one question in this thread just an hour ago, you fool. Instead, you default to your rabid "let's attack the Christian" silliness that is most certainly expected.

You are the one guilty of misunderstanding. I answered your question.

Quote:Here, in what I find with you, at The Thinking Atheist Forum, I have encountered someone who is not thinking at all. Only emoting! Hobo

Really? I don't think you know what that word actually means.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2015, 09:47 PM
(28-02-2015 08:51 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  You might want to rethink that. If I leave the Church, I'm no longer bound by its moral teachings, therefore, the first thing I'll do if I leave it is find you, and beat you within an inch of your life.

Please be aware threats are not tolerated. Regardless if your threat is real or a form of high hyperbole, threatening to find people and beat them within an inch of their life is not tolerated well by me. It is also against our forum rules. I don't care if your "threat" is clouded by words like "god keeps from doing..." or not.

This applies to you or others who might think a veiled threat is ok.

This is not up for debate or discussion. This is your only warning.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Calm down, Chas. Have a drink.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
28-02-2015, 09:52 PM
(28-02-2015 09:50 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Calm down, Chas. Have a drink.

I'm perfectly calm; why would you think I'm not? Or is this just typical passive-aggressive baiting that I've come to expect from foolishly arrogant theists?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2015, 09:54 PM
(28-02-2015 08:51 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  ... If I leave the Church, I'm no longer bound by its moral teachings, therefore, the first thing I'll do if I leave it is find you, and beat you within an inch of your life.

What a bitter, bitter mind. Poor guy.
28-02-2015, 09:58 PM
(28-02-2015 09:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 09:50 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Calm down, Chas. Have a drink.

I'm perfectly calm; why would you think I'm not? Or is this just typical passive-aggressive baiting that I've come to expect from foolishly arrogant theists?

Baiting? No. Merely that you're just being very hostile and argumenative with me, when I haven't even stated anything pertaining to this thread's subject matter.

You've shot a lot of unrelated assertions/insults at me...but why bother listing them? I'm not that invested in what you think at this juncture.

-

-
28-02-2015, 10:01 PM
No wonder he was so twitchy about pedophilia. The Society of Pius X he named is one batshit organization, full of craziness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversi...St._Pius_X
http://archives.sspx.org/miscellaneous/c...1-2011.htm
Apparently even Rome thinks they are not RCs.
http://cjonline.com/stories/070108/kan_2...PKOyuEeqrA

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post