Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(04-03-2015 10:41 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 12:29 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Well BB does have a point. Part of being Catholic is to follow all teaching put foreward by the pope, regardless of wether it is ex cathedra or not. I could get the relevent section of lumen gentium for you if you want.

Yeah, actually, no, you're not supposed to do that. The previous Popes even 'said' you're not supposed to do that.

What ? No "priest in a video" reference for that claim ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-03-2015, 06:47 AM
(05-03-2015 02:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 10:41 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Yeah, actually, no, you're not supposed to do that. The previous Popes even 'said' you're not supposed to do that.

"I see the man with the red dress on
He knows I could do it all night long"... Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-03-2015, 02:46 AM
(04-03-2015 10:44 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 04:05 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Perhaps not. His masters over at Sus. Dom. might have caught him over here in forbidden territory and sent him a PM he took seriously. He sure took himself seriously.

Actually, I just forgot about this thread for a few days. I kind of regret reviving it now anyway.

You weren't so nonchalant when you were threatening to bash someone up a few posts ago.Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
07-03-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 04:44 PM by PetrovPolak.)
(05-03-2015 02:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 10:41 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Yeah, actually, no, you're not supposed to do that. The previous Popes even 'said' you're not supposed to do that.

The video I gave actually had valid argumentation in it, unlike anything from your posts, cocksucker.

Although, if you want something, here it is:

“If a future pope teaches anything contrary to the Catholic Faith, do not follow him.”

-Pope Pius IX
07-03-2015, 04:37 PM
(06-03-2015 02:46 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 10:44 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Actually, I just forgot about this thread for a few days. I kind of regret reviving it now anyway.

You weren't so nonchalant when you were threatening to bash someone up a few posts ago.Consider

Well, I have to admit, it would be amazing if something like that actually did happen to him.
07-03-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 06:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-03-2015 04:36 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 02:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What ? No "priest in a video" reference for that claim ?

The video I gave actually had valid argumentation in it, unlike anything from your posts, cocksucker.

Although, if you want something, here it is:

“If a future pope teaches anything contrary to the Catholic Faith, do not follow him.”

-Pope Pius IX

Always the "gay" references from you homophobes. Not only are you a non-Catholic, you are also gay. Just admit it. Are you SO ancient, uneducated, and red-necked you actually talk like that ? Laugh out load

There's plenty of arguments in my posts. Either you couldn't recognize one if it bit you on the ass, OR you simply chose to ignore them. How can your claim a video makes valid points, if you can't even restate them in your own words ? Obviously you don't even understand what that fool priest is saying. The mistake you people make is that you assume your Catholic BS makes ANY sense to non-believers. The ONLY way it makes sense is if you buy into the BS of the Roman faith. People are dropping it like crazy. 10 % of Americans are now ex-Catholics. The main reason ? Child abuse by your clerics.

And BTW, so the fuck what ? Pius IX is not the end-all, be-all. Was he speaking "ex-cathedra" when he said that ? Nope. You can't even reference the document he (supposedly) said that in. You REALLY should lean about your cult, dear. YOU have CHOSEN and cherry-picked your "popey pronunciations" that agree with your preconceived idiotic notions. You want (well *need*), to return to the Middle Ages. JESUS told his followers he had many things LEFT to teach them, that they could not stand to hear at the time. I see YOU think you know better than your Jebus, you UN-charitable ancient, uneducated fucktard. Tongue You gave up being charitable for Lent ? Rolleyes There's a book by some Jesuit called "How NOT To Share Your Faith". You need to read it, fool.

Go tell your beads, and ask your blessed mommy for forgiveness for your scandalous behavior. (Actually we all know the reason you reject the church is that you know if you did accept it, you couldn't go around doing this shit, and you want to act however you want, and justify that by your "trad" bullshit.) Shame on you. You're a bad little boy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-03-2015, 04:53 PM
So PP is going to keep on with his threatening tone. Nice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-03-2015, 05:04 PM
PP, be careful what you say, don't forget you have almost been banned. This place is not the Vatican.... you can't threaten violence here.

How about we return to the topic? I'm still awaiting your explanation for the following...

"...if you are referring to pedophilia amongst Catholic priests, the figure is more like 80%, as 80% of the victims are boys, only 20% girls. That is not the case with secular pedophilia, where the victim, statistically speaking, is more likely to be a girl than a boy."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
07-03-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 06:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
duplicate

07-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Quote:PP, be careful what you say, don't forget you have almost been banned.

And? All that would mean is that I get to whine about being banned from here like you guys have whined about getting banned from Suscipe Domine for literal pages.

Quote:This place is not the Vatican.... you can't threaten violence here.

Violence, death, fire, death, fire-death, and death-fire. That enough for ya bro?Smile

Quote:"...if you are referring to pedophilia amongst Catholic priests, the figure is more like 80%, as 80% of the victims are boys, only 20% girls. That is not the case with secular pedophilia, where the victim, statistically speaking, is more likely to be a girl than a boy."

Oh, I'm well aware of that. The pedophelia problem in the Church in the U.S. is less pre-pubescent pedophelia, and more of a post-pubescent homosexual problem. Not that that's our fault either, you can thank your precious Sexual Revolution for all the faggots that just 'coincidentally' happen to also be pedos infiltrating the Church's ranks in the U.S.