Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(15-03-2015 11:25 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 10:20 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  No, mostly because if God does exist, then it doesn't really matter what your worldview is, as if it's a worldview in which God doesn't exist, then it's factually wrong.

You're inserting a conditional there and partly begging the question: IF God exists, we are wrong because god exists. You would have to prove it.

I'm giving you a definition of what nihilism is. You can believe in a God for a universal purpose or creating people's obligations however you wish. Though, nihilism is the null hypothesis, that is, it assumes there isn't any higher purpose to our existence. It won't budge because there is a possibility of some supernatural deity existing. It doesn't mean it's wrong because there is a remote possibility of it being wrong.

The question was "Why gain do we have for believing in God", not the factual validity of his existence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 12:01 PM
(16-03-2015 12:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 06:14 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Yeah, you're right, I'd much rather suck the UN and NATO's collective cocks by invading literally everyone that refuses to follow the Human Right's Declaration....except for the superpowers that can actually fight back. They always get a free pass for some, strange reason. Wonder why that is?

Also, the Pope isn't God. He has restrictions on what he can and can't do, or can and can't order other people to do.

... So me not wanting to follow ol' Popey corresponds to me 'sucking NATO and the UN's cocks'? What because they don't acknowledge your derpy fail of a leader? I don't give anyone a free pass, Catholic Genius, *all* such organizations are subject to criticism. You're whining because *you* want a free pass for your ridiculous cult.

No, actually, following the Human Rights Declaration, which you do, corresponds to you sucking the UN and NATO's collective cocks.
16-03-2015, 12:02 PM
(16-03-2015 06:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 06:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Which is why Human Rights is wrong.....also, how the hell is Human Rights not an act of ordering people to do certain things?

Human rights is a positive declaration, not a limitation.

When there is more than one person, the rights of one cannot impinge the rights of another. That is the source of limitation on rights.

Didn't you say you wanted authority to come from a monarch or pope? No wonder you hate human rights.

If it's just a positive declaration and not a limitation, then why are countries invaded to protect human rights?
16-03-2015, 12:11 PM
(16-03-2015 12:01 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... So me not wanting to follow ol' Popey corresponds to me 'sucking NATO and the UN's cocks'? What because they don't acknowledge your derpy fail of a leader? I don't give anyone a free pass, Catholic Genius, *all* such organizations are subject to criticism. You're whining because *you* want a free pass for your ridiculous cult.

No, actually, following the Human Rights Declaration, which you do, corresponds to you sucking the UN and NATO's collective cocks.

Ah yes. More gay references from the gay PP. The fact is the US signed on to the UN Declaration of Human Rights. So, he's not a Catholic, he IS a closet gay, and he has no respect for human rights. What a wonderful human being his Jebus has turned him into. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-03-2015, 12:14 PM
(16-03-2015 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 06:19 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Pretty much any of them.

That's a lazy-ass response. Just provide one link or one quote.

Well, all of his heretical writings are untranslated Latin, but, if you want some examples, try his "Dell' infinito universo e dei mondi" in which, he comes to the conclusion that the universe is infinite because of mystic visions he saw in his dreams.
16-03-2015, 12:16 PM
(16-03-2015 06:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 06:14 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  Yeah, you're right, I'd much rather suck the UN and NATO's collective cocks by invading literally everyone that refuses to follow the Human Right's Declaration....except for the superpowers that can actually fight back. They always get a free pass for some, strange reason. Wonder why that is?

Also, the Pope isn't God. He has restrictions on what he can and can't do, or can and can't order other people to do.

Do you actually *know* what's in the UN Human Rights declaration? You sure seem pretty down on the idea. Here's a summary:
[Image: 2013-10-16-humanrightsfinal.jpg]

It's taken from here. A worthwhile site if ever there was one.

I have a problem with pretty much two-thirds of those rules, plus the main idea behind them: Equality. Equality doesn't exist, it never has existed, and it never will exist, no matter how hard you try to force it into existence.
16-03-2015, 12:21 PM
(16-03-2015 12:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 06:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do you actually *know* what's in the UN Human Rights declaration? You sure seem pretty down on the idea. Here's a summary:
[Image: 2013-10-16-humanrightsfinal.jpg]

It's taken from here. A worthwhile site if ever there was one.

I have a problem with pretty much two-thirds of those rules, plus the main idea behind them: Equality. Equality doesn't exist, it never has existed, and it never will exist, no matter how hard you try to force it into existence.

Oh no. The old fart non-Cathoilc "has a problem" with equality. Oh. Oh. Oh. Whatever shall we do now ?

Who gives a flying fuck what the old fart non-Catholic, who can't even say in his own words what's wrong with the church he loves to hate, yet can't really give up. thinks about anything ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-03-2015, 12:24 PM
(16-03-2015 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:16 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  I have a problem with pretty much two-thirds of those rules, plus the main idea behind them: Equality. Equality doesn't exist, it never has existed, and it never will exist, no matter how hard you try to force it into existence.

Oh no. The old fart non-Cathoilc "has a problem" with equality. Oh. Oh. Oh. Whatever shall we do now ?

Who gives a flying fuck what the old fart non-Catholic, who can't even say in his own words what's wrong with the church he loves to hate, yet can't really give up. thinks about anything ?

I'm actually not the old, by the way, jackass.
16-03-2015, 12:33 PM
(16-03-2015 12:24 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh no. The old fart non-Cathoilc "has a problem" with equality. Oh. Oh. Oh. Whatever shall we do now ?

I'm actually not the old, by the way, jackass.

You're not "the old".
Really ? You have the mentality and views of a 85 year old, dear. You are unable to construct a sentence without a reference to homosexuality.
Jebus has made such a nice person of you. Can I get me some beligion, so I can be as much of a giant dick as you are ? What ? No threats today ? Big Grin

16-03-2015, 01:25 PM
(16-03-2015 12:14 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's a lazy-ass response. Just provide one link or one quote.

Well, all of his heretical writings are untranslated Latin, but, if you want some examples, try his "Dell' infinito universo e dei mondi" in which, he comes to the conclusion that the universe is infinite because of mystic visions he saw in his dreams.

That's "De l'Infinito Universo et Mondi". And here it is translated to English.
Do you even Google? Consider

Mystic visions? Many good ideas have occurred to people in dreams.
I think you must have gotten your views from answersingenesis.org.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post