Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
I'd far rather chat to ol' Bruno than dickface over here. A fine representative of Christianity if ever I saw one. What's that other Jesus quote "Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you are like to whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear to men beautiful, but within are full of dead men's bones, and of all filthiness." Except that dickface doesn't appear beautiful Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 02:16 PM
(16-03-2015 01:52 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:How do you claim to be better than another human being? Your own Jesus foreshadowed this - "he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone" - sounds familiar? Yet again, seems like you like your God when he does what *you* tell him to, and not the other way round.

I don't remember claiming that, but I don't see how that quote is relevant either. Of course nobody goes without sinning at least once.

By claiming that not everyone is equal you implied that some people are better than others. Your own deity told you that's fucking stupid, but y'know seems he missed a trick, because telling a fucking stupid guy he's fucking stupid does not stop him from wallowing in his fucking stupidity, as you are demonstrating.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-03-2015, 02:17 PM
(16-03-2015 02:06 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 02:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, they exist by agreement among people.

What the fuck is it with theists that they can't understand life without daddy telling them what to do?

If they exist by agreement among people then (and I remember asking you this before without an answer) why do countries sanction/intervene/invade other countries who refuse to follow them?

To protect people from the abuses of repressive governments. Those people didn't agree to be ruled by fiat.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2015, 03:46 PM
(16-03-2015 01:56 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  You're about 60 years off, there, actually.
Me thinks you should pull the plank out of your own eye, first.

Chronologically maybe. Mentally, nope. You're an old man before your time.
And methinks you doth protest too much, cocksucker. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-03-2015, 04:23 PM
(16-03-2015 02:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 01:58 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  That's not the same thing. He literally didn't have any evidence to support the things he taught as fact other than his mystic visions in his dreams. He also freely advocated magic, and made references to the Greek gods as existing as valid deities in one of his writings. So, yeah, he was a heretic, and a shit 'scientist' as well.

Once again, you provide no support for your statements.

And 'heretic' is at worst an empty accusation; at best, a badge of honor.

Ask any historian on the matter. Also, I'm only explaining why the Inquisition went after him. It wasn't because of his shitty scientific work, it was because he was a heretic on theological issues, plain and simple.
16-03-2015, 04:28 PM
(16-03-2015 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 02:06 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  If they exist by agreement among people then (and I remember asking you this before without an answer) why do countries sanction/intervene/invade other countries who refuse to follow them?

To protect people from the abuses of repressive governments. Those people didn't agree to be ruled by fiat.

1) How do you know they didn't agree to it?
2) It doesn't matter if they didn't agree to it anyway. By the document's own admission, the rights are in place no matter how many people want them, or not. So the Human Rights declaration doesn't even follow your own standards.

This is why I always refer to Humanitarian Intervention to protect Human Rights as "The Secular Jihad".
16-03-2015, 04:31 PM
(16-03-2015 03:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 01:56 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  You're about 60 years off, there, actually.
Me thinks you should pull the plank out of your own eye, first.

Chronologically maybe. Mentally, nope. You're an old man before your time.
And methinks you doth protest too much, cocksucker. Big Grin

The fact that you consider having the mentality of one of your elders is a bad thing just shows what a little faggot you are.
16-03-2015, 04:32 PM
(16-03-2015 02:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 01:52 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  I don't remember claiming that, but I don't see how that quote is relevant either. Of course nobody goes without sinning at least once.

By claiming that not everyone is equal you implied that some people are better than others. Your own deity told you that's fucking stupid, but y'know seems he missed a trick, because telling a fucking stupid guy he's fucking stupid does not stop him from wallowing in his fucking stupidity, as you are demonstrating.

No, actually, he told us that none of go through life without sinning. That's true. That doesn't equate to your pathetic Marxist utopia of "Everyone's equal". It's demonstrable fact that everyone isn't equal.
16-03-2015, 04:35 PM
(16-03-2015 04:28 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  To protect people from the abuses of repressive governments. Those people didn't agree to be ruled by fiat.

1) How do you know they didn't agree to it?

By definition of 'repressive government'.

Quote:2) It doesn't matter if they didn't agree to it anyway. By the document's own admission, the rights are in place no matter how many people want them, or not. So the Human Rights declaration doesn't even follow your own standards.

In place no matter how many people want them? Do you seriously think there are very many people who don't want those rights for themselves?

Quote: This is why I always refer to Humanitarian Intervention to protect Human Rights as "The Secular Jihad".

You can refer to them like that, but no sane person would.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2015, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 08:47 PM by PetrovPolak.)
Quote:By definition of 'repressive government'.

And who decides what a "repressive government" is, exactly?
Quote:In place no matter how many people want them? Do you seriously think there are very many people who don't want those rights for themselves?

It doesn't matter how many people in actuality want them, or not. The fact that the Declaration, itself, says it doesn't matter, means it doesn't even hold to the standards you set for other regimes. That's my point. Plus, for your information, most of the Middle East doesn't want them.

Quote:You can refer to them like that, but no sane person would.

I will, because that's essentially what it is.