Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(16-03-2015 04:32 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 02:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  By claiming that not everyone is equal you implied that some people are better than others. Your own deity told you that's fucking stupid, but y'know seems he missed a trick, because telling a fucking stupid guy he's fucking stupid does not stop him from wallowing in his fucking stupidity, as you are demonstrating.

No, actually, he told us that none of go through life without sinning. That's true. That doesn't equate to your pathetic Marxist utopia of "Everyone's equal". It's demonstrable fact that everyone isn't equal.

Catholic doctrine states that man is only equal in dignity. Equality would be against Catholic doctrine merely by the fact that Mary is the hyperdoulia, which means that she is the best human in heaven.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 09:08 PM
(16-03-2015 04:32 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  It's demonstrable fact that everyone isn't equal.

Equal in what way?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-03-2015, 09:24 PM
(16-03-2015 09:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 04:32 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  It's demonstrable fact that everyone isn't equal.

Equal in what way?

Pretty much everything. Physical and mental attributes, social standing, and, in reference to differences between races and/or genders, biology.
16-03-2015, 09:26 PM
So what does that say about us?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-03-2015, 09:31 PM
(16-03-2015 09:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So what does that say about us?

That equality doesn't exist and is impossible to make exist.
16-03-2015, 09:37 PM
(16-03-2015 09:31 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 09:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So what does that say about us?

That equality doesn't exist and is impossible to make exist.

I would agree with that assessment, but what does that have to do with human rights?

~ Umberto Eco
16-03-2015, 09:42 PM
(16-03-2015 12:01 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... So me not wanting to follow ol' Popey corresponds to me 'sucking NATO and the UN's cocks'? What because they don't acknowledge your derpy fail of a leader? I don't give anyone a free pass, Catholic Genius, *all* such organizations are subject to criticism. You're whining because *you* want a free pass for your ridiculous cult.

No, actually, following the Human Rights Declaration, which you do, corresponds to you sucking the UN and NATO's collective cocks.

As opposed to taking it up the ass from Emperor Ratzinger?

[Image: the-emperor-of-catholicism-pope-emperor-...821780.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-03-2015, 09:44 PM
(16-03-2015 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 09:31 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  That equality doesn't exist and is impossible to make exist.

I would agree with that assessment, but what does that have to do with human rights?

Because seemingly impossible to achieve goals (like universal equality) are not worth working towards, especially if they impinge on his church-sanctioned (holier-than-thou) bigotry.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-03-2015, 09:44 PM
(16-03-2015 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 09:31 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  That equality doesn't exist and is impossible to make exist.

The Human Rights Declaration declares that every man is equal.
16-03-2015, 09:45 PM
(16-03-2015 09:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:01 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  No, actually, following the Human Rights Declaration, which you do, corresponds to you sucking the UN and NATO's collective cocks.

As opposed to taking it up the ass from Emperor Ratzinger?

[Image: the-emperor-of-catholicism-pope-emperor-...821780.jpg]

It's actually quite funny, because the Empire, minus destroying an entire planet, is essentially the UN and NATO in the future.