Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Catholics vs. TTA......Respectfully.....
(16-03-2015 09:48 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 09:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because seemingly impossible to achieve goals (like universal equality) are not worth working towards, especially if they impinge on his church-sanctioned (holier-than-thou) bigotry.

Well:

1) I don't 'want' equality anyway. I don't see it as a virtue of any sort.
2) If you really want true equality, you're going to have to do a lot of ethnic cleansing, considering that it's a science fact that different races have different average IQ's, average muscle-mass's, average testosterone levels, ect. Not to mention essentially end the human race as we know it considering the differences between genders.

1 - We'll see how happy you are with that if you were to find yourself on the short end of the equality stick. But who am I kidding? You probably cannot even imagine yourself not being at the head of the pack. You do know we have a term for people who lack empathy, right? They're called narcissists.

2 - Why do the religious zealots always go for genocide? Also, thank you for not understanding the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. Do you know what you get when you combine the complete lack of empathy with a willingness to commit genocide? We call those people psychopaths.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Quote:1 - We'll see how happy you are with that if you were to find yourself on the short end of the equality stick. But who am I kidding? You probably cannot even imagine yourself not being at the head of the pack. You do know we have a term for people who lack empathy, right? They're called narcissists.

What the hell makes you think I'm the head of the pack? I'm 'not' the head of the pack. I hate being head of the pack. I've accepted that fact about myself already.

Quote:2 - Why do the religious zealots always go for genocide? Also, thank you for not understanding the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. Do you know what you get when you combine the complete lack of empathy with a willingness to commit genocide? We call those people psychopaths.

I'm not 'actually' saying you should commit genocide, you idiot, I'm saying that's what you 'would' have to do to achieve true equality. Not to mention that most genocides throughout history have been committed by non Christians anyway.

Anyway, I'm not exactly for equality of opportunity. I'm for a sort of modified meritocracy (maybe) combined with a certain inheritance aspect akin to monarchy , but even still, that's not exactly equality of opportunity.
17-03-2015, 12:12 AM
(16-03-2015 12:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Still waiting for you to state when you'd be happy to condone torture, Petrov? When a man's a heretic? Since historically that's been when your precious inquisition condoned it, and since The Church Is Always Right? Or were they... wrong?

Ignores inconvenient questions... classic troll behaviour. Come on apologist troll. Justify torture one more time. Oh by the way, under the UN charter for human rights you dipshits wouldn't be allowed to torture anyone, isn't that nice Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-03-2015, 12:14 AM
(17-03-2015 12:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 12:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Still waiting for you to state when you'd be happy to condone torture, Petrov? When a man's a heretic? Since historically that's been when your precious inquisition condoned it, and since The Church Is Always Right? Or were they... wrong?

Ignores inconvenient questions... classic troll behaviour. Come on apologist troll. Justify torture one more time. Oh by the way, under the UN charter for human rights you dipshits wouldn't be allowed to torture anyone, isn't that nice Smile

Eh, everybody with a strong enough army gets away with torture anyway. Just proves that the UN is complete horseshit when it comes to their own stupid principles.
17-03-2015, 12:21 AM
(17-03-2015 12:14 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 12:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ignores inconvenient questions... classic troll behaviour. Come on apologist troll. Justify torture one more time. Oh by the way, under the UN charter for human rights you dipshits wouldn't be allowed to torture anyone, isn't that nice Smile

Eh, everybody with a strong enough army gets away with torture anyway. Just proves that the UN is complete horseshit when it comes to their own stupid principles.

Ah, so now it's "we're just as bad as everyone else". Good going, for an organisation claiming absolute moral authority Thumbsup I can see why people are hurrying to sign up and send their little kiddies to church camp with old father Benedict to tuck them up in bed Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-03-2015, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 04:34 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-03-2015 12:11 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:1 - We'll see how happy you are with that if you were to find yourself on the short end of the equality stick. But who am I kidding? You probably cannot even imagine yourself not being at the head of the pack. You do know we have a term for people who lack empathy, right? They're called narcissists.
What the hell makes you think I'm the head of the pack? I'm 'not' the head of the pack. I hate being head of the pack. I've accepted that fact about myself already.

So you have no qualms about being discriminated against? Consider

(17-03-2015 12:11 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:2 - Why do the religious zealots always go for genocide? Also, thank you for not understanding the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. Do you know what you get when you combine the complete lack of empathy with a willingness to commit genocide? We call those people psychopaths.
I'm not 'actually' saying you should commit genocide, you idiot, I'm saying that's what you 'would' have to do to achieve true equality. Not to mention that most genocides throughout history have been committed by non Christians anyway.

Anyway, I'm not exactly for equality of opportunity. I'm for a sort of modified meritocracy (maybe) combined with a certain inheritance aspect akin to monarchy , but even still, that's not exactly equality of opportunity.

Idiot? Coming from the one who lacks the imagination to fathom equality sans genocide, that's pretty fucking rich.

But of course, because how else would the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful without bequeathing their immense advantages to their offspring, giving them an unfair and unearned advantage that artificially raises them above what their merit alone would otherwise earn them? Oh right! Because in a true meritocracy an organization as objectively harmful as the AIDS and contraception denying army of pedophiles known as the Catholic Church would quickly find itself on the short end of the stick without it's immense wealth and assets.

17-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Quote:So you have no qualms about being discriminated against? Consider

Hierarchy is suddenly discrimination? When did that start?

Quote:But of course, because how else would the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful without bequeathing their immense advantages to their offspring, giving them an unfair and unearned advantage that artificially raises them above what their merit alone would otherwise earn them? Oh right! Because in a true meritocracy an organization as objectively harmful as the AIDS and contraception denying army of pedophiles known as the Catholic Church would quickly find itself on the short of the stick without it's immense wealth and assets.

Oh yes, the Church is the biggest, baddest organization ever. Just ask anyone, even from the Medieval Era. I mean, I'm sure Vlad Tepes, just as any other scared, oppressed, ignorant person back then, saw the Catholic Church as an oppressive monster, even after it saved him from being the homosexual fuck-toy of an Islamic Sultan, which he was made after they burned his brother alive, in front of him.

I'm sure he enjoyed all those permanent mental scars from being fucked up the ass by a grown man for most of his child hood, that eventually drove him into being a violent psychopath, and secretly wished that the Church had never even existed, and thus, had not only never saved him from such a fate, but never prevented even more children from suffering the same fate.

You're right, the Church is nothing but evil.
17-03-2015, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 05:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-03-2015 02:49 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:So you have no qualms about being discriminated against? Consider
Hierarchy is suddenly discrimination? When did that start?

It can be. Antebellum slavery in the American south certainly had hierarchy, no?

(17-03-2015 02:49 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
Quote:But of course, because how else would the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful without bequeathing their immense advantages to their offspring, giving them an unfair and unearned advantage that artificially raises them above what their merit alone would otherwise earn them? Oh right! Because in a true meritocracy an organization as objectively harmful as the AIDS and contraception denying army of pedophiles known as the Catholic Church would quickly find itself on the short of the stick without it's immense wealth and assets.
Oh yes, the Church is the biggest, baddest organization ever. Just ask anyone, even from the Medieval Era. I mean, I'm sure Vlad Tepes, just as any other scared, oppressed, ignorant person back then, saw the Catholic Church as an oppressive monster, even after it saved him from being the homosexual fuck-toy of an Islamic Sultan, which he was made after they burned his brother alive, in front of him.

Wow, I hope you didn't hurt yourself shitting out that logic brick. Hyperbole much?

Pro Tip: Eat a bran muffin next time.

Don't tell me you're going to argue that the generations old pedophile army is justifiable because of Count Dracula and Muslims?

(17-03-2015 02:49 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  I'm sure he enjoyed all those permanent mental scars from being fucked up the ass by a grown man for most of his child hood, that eventually drove him into being a violent psychopath, and secretly wished that the Church had never even existed, and thus, had not only never saved him from such a fate, but never prevented even more children from suffering the same fate.

You're right, the Church is nothing but evil.

Nothing but evil? No, I'm not that hyperbolic. However it's history of evils and transgressions certainly outweigh any benefit they every provided outside of themselves. You'd be hard pressed to not find other organizations that do every good thing the Catholic Church now tries to take credit for, and do it better and with far less collateral damage (like that aforementioned army of AID's denying child abusing pedophiles).

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2015, 03:06 AM
(17-03-2015 02:49 AM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  even after it saved him from being the homosexual fuck-toy of an Islamic Sultan,

... You sure love to talk about gay sex, for a supposedly straight guy.

All the cases of altar boys being made the fuck toys of Catholic priests fail to move you, but one case of the same by a Muslim is a great victory for the Church.

You're one special kid.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-03-2015, 04:37 AM
(16-03-2015 09:44 PM)PetrovPolak Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I would agree with that assessment, but what does that have to do with human rights?

The Human Rights Declaration declares that every man is equal.

No, it doesn't. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that all people have equal rights.

Your understanding of English is poor.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post