Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Cat's in heaven?...is that even possible?
Do the dogs that bark all night and the cats that scratch up the furniture go to hell?

If not, no fair, why do they get a free pass? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 10:59 PM
(27-01-2014 10:11 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I just wonder if that many pets will become overwhelming. Considering I have two dogs, and a cat, not to mention a salt water aquarium. That's enough to take care of already. I could only imagine if I all all the snakes, and lizards, and frogs, and hamsters and technically speaking all the mice I fed to my snake, and all the crickets to my lizards, and the newts I had, all the fish I ever had in all of the aquariums I've ever had as a child. Just to have them all at once again. That would be chaos. And what about people who have lived long lives. They will have a whole bunch of dogs and cats and things.

But I guess they don't poop or eat in heaven, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad?

You're not supposed to think, you're just supposed to believe and pretend that belief is somehow faith but also somehow provable non-faith. It helps to be insane.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post
27-01-2014, 11:04 PM
(27-01-2014 10:59 PM)toadaly Wrote:  You're not supposed to think, you're just supposed to believe and pretend that belief is somehow faith but also somehow provable non-faith. It helps to be insane.

It really does make it a lot easier to be insane. I think you are correct about that.

27-01-2014, 11:09 PM
(27-01-2014 10:54 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  All very good points, especially about the "cuddlefish". Why would anyone want to be in a place without these? Big Grin

[spoiler]cuttlefish[/spoiler

I know they are spelled cuttlefish. I realized that as I wrote it, but I left it alone because I find them adorable! So cuddlefish it remains! Big Grin

Here, have a cuddle...
[attachment=1840]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-01-2014, 11:13 PM
I like this guy. But he won't be in heaven because there will be no oceans to support him. Sad...

[Image: 24m1611-09d-flamboyant-cuttlefish.jpg]

27-01-2014, 11:16 PM
NO.
Cats burn in hell, all dogs go to heaven. Everyone knows this.
Except for my dogs, they all keep moving to a farm in Wisconsin apparently. I dunno, but my mom's never lied before

Atir aissom atir imon
27-01-2014, 11:16 PM
(27-01-2014 11:13 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I like this guy. But he won't be in heaven because there will be no oceans to support him. Sad...

Fool! Hast thou not read of the waters 'above the earth'!? Hobo

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
27-01-2014, 11:18 PM
(27-01-2014 11:16 PM)toadaly Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 11:13 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I like this guy. But he won't be in heaven because there will be no oceans to support him. Sad...

Fool! Hast thou not read of the waters 'above the earth'!? Hobo

The ancient Hebrews imagined the world as flat and round [disk], covered by the great solid dome of the firmament which was held up by mountain pillars, (Job 26:11; 37:18). The blue color of the sky was attributed to the chaotic waters that the firmament separated from the earth (Gen. 1:7). The earth was thus surrounded by waters above and below (Gen. 1:6,7; cf. Psalms 24:2; 148:4, Deut. 5:8). The firmament was thought to be substantial; it had pillars (Job 26:11) and foundations (2 Sam. 22:8). When the windows of it were opened, rain fell (Gen. 7:11-12; 8:2). The sun, moon, and stars moved across or were fixed in the firmament (Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 19:4,6). It was also the abode of the birds (Gen. 1:20; Deut. 4:17). Within the earth lay Sheol, the realm of the dead (Num. 16:30-33; Isa. 14:9,15)."

Atir aissom atir imon
27-01-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 11:25 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(27-01-2014 11:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 11:16 PM)toadaly Wrote:  Fool! Hast thou not read of the waters 'above the earth'!? Hobo

The ancient Hebrews imagined the world as flat and round [disk], covered by the great solid dome of the firmament which was held up by mountain pillars, (Job 26:11; 37:18). The blue color of the sky was attributed to the chaotic waters that the firmament separated from the earth (Gen. 1:7). The earth was thus surrounded by waters above and below (Gen. 1:6,7; cf. Psalms 24:2; 148:4, Deut. 5:8). The firmament was thought to be substantial; it had pillars (Job 26:11) and foundations (2 Sam. 22:8). When the windows of it were opened, rain fell (Gen. 7:11-12; 8:2). The sun, moon, and stars moved across or were fixed in the firmament (Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 19:4,6). It was also the abode of the birds (Gen. 1:20; Deut. 4:17). Within the earth lay Sheol, the realm of the dead (Num. 16:30-33; Isa. 14:9,15)."

Nope, that's the Earth. There will be no oceans in heaven, on the "new" Earth, a.k.a., heaven.

Revelation 21:1
New International Version (NIV)
A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

27-01-2014, 11:22 PM

Ah yes, the Flamboyant "cuddlefish", Metasepia pfefferi

I've yet to photograph one of those but will give it another go next year in Indonesia.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post