Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Cat's in heaven?...is that even possible?
(27-01-2014 11:20 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 11:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The ancient Hebrews imagined the world as flat and round [disk], covered by the great solid dome of the firmament which was held up by mountain pillars, (Job 26:11; 37:18). The blue color of the sky was attributed to the chaotic waters that the firmament separated from the earth (Gen. 1:7). The earth was thus surrounded by waters above and below (Gen. 1:6,7; cf. Psalms 24:2; 148:4, Deut. 5:8). The firmament was thought to be substantial; it had pillars (Job 26:11) and foundations (2 Sam. 22:8). When the windows of it were opened, rain fell (Gen. 7:11-12; 8:2). The sun, moon, and stars moved across or were fixed in the firmament (Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 19:4,6). It was also the abode of the birds (Gen. 1:20; Deut. 4:17). Within the earth lay Sheol, the realm of the dead (Num. 16:30-33; Isa. 14:9,15)."

Nope, that's the Earth. There will be now oceans in heaven, on the "new" Earth, a.k.a., heaven.

Revelation 21:1
King James Version (KJV)
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Hey man, I'm trying. It's hard to keep up with all this shit...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 09:54 AM
(27-01-2014 10:54 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  All very good points, especially about the "cuddlefish". Why would anyone want to be in a place without these? Big Grin

[spoiler]cuttlefish[/spoiler

I know they are spelled cuttlefish. I realized that as I wrote it, but I left it alone because I find them adorable! So cuddlefish it remains! Big Grin

Yabut, the thread title should be "Cats in heaven..." - not "Cat's".

[Image: GrammarNaziTiny.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-01-2014, 10:07 AM
If heaven is full of cats and dogs, I might be tempted.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-01-2014, 12:20 PM
I agree, Dom. Especially if my fave cat and dog are going to be there. [Image: 11udd9i.jpg]
[Image: ehg3za.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Noelani's post
28-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I don't think that cats will be allowed in heaven simply because they would expect to be in charge.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
28-01-2014, 12:38 PM
I also agree that all dogs would go to heaven as cats are decendents of the devilWink

My lab had such a gentle soul so maybe he gets a ticket in, and he will never get to see me down the road. Oh , and it would not be paradise for him without all that ocean water to swim in. Can my pet rock I had as a kid get in so I can someday use it to throw at Paul for all the crappy ass rules.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
28-01-2014, 01:25 PM
My dogs would definitly eat all the cats..... then what...... would they get kicked out Huh
28-01-2014, 02:25 PM
No silly, it's heaven. All the cats and dogs would just think it's heavenly.

If there were any point to heaven at all, it would be that it is your most pleasant fantasy.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Yeah, that whole concept of the lion shall lay down with the lambs. Or some such shit.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-01-2014, 02:39 PM
(28-01-2014 02:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  No silly, it's heaven. All the cats and dogs would just think it's heavenly.

If there were any point to heaven at all, it would be that it is your most pleasant fantasy.

Ok, now that would get me kicked out Blush
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post