Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 03:17 PM by Baruch.)
RE: Cat's in heaven?...is that even possible?
What if you keep a pet snake ?

Will my PET SNAKE go to heaven and cannot keep his mouth shut ?

Just imagine - all is fine in heaven and then you bring your pet snake. The pet snake tempts some WOMAN in heaven to eat a fruit and then all of heaven comes crashing down again in one great fall - just because My pet snake went to heaven.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBuOK7JneyXDiLv7boKyg...cZeePMb9WA]

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence -
David Hume

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhOs7rUrS5bRKvWS7clR7...gNs5ZwpVef]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Baruch's post
28-01-2014, 02:55 PM
I am pretty sure that gawd still holds a grudge against snakes. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-01-2014, 02:56 PM
(27-01-2014 10:51 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:38 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  Yeah if you add up all the people who have died in the course of human history, heaven is already more crowded than Hong Kong. Add pets and you're just asking for squished tails.

You're forgetting only pure Catholics go to heaven, and you can fit all of them into a '78 VW Beetle.
And half of those are pets. Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
28-01-2014, 02:57 PM
(28-01-2014 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am pretty sure that gawd still holds a grudge against snakes. Tongue

Yup. Once a snake always a snake.
Maybe the snake will be forgiven ? Grow its legs back and start to talk again ?

[Image: Talking+snake.JPG]

David Hume

28-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Some snakes do have legs.......and don't eat dust.....

Do they go to heaven - like pre-Sin curse snakes ?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVcWAS-7JL4ncMpweOxr...9QMfz0UAkh]

Quote:So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

David Hume

28-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(28-01-2014 03:03 PM)Baruch Wrote:  Some snakes do have legs.......and don't eat dust.....

Quote:So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

My question is: Why blame the whole species for one of them getting possessed. That's about as nice as blaming another species for the sin of two of there descendants. Which you knew would happen, but blamed them anyways. That's not very nice.

Atir aissom atir imon
28-01-2014, 03:29 PM
(28-01-2014 03:06 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 03:03 PM)Baruch Wrote:  Some snakes do have legs.......and don't eat dust.....

My question is: Why blame the whole species for one of them getting possessed. That's about as nice as blaming another species for the sin of two of there descendants. Which you knew would happen, but blamed them anyways. That's not very nice.

Its called DIVINE JUSTICE

David Hume

28-01-2014, 03:50 PM
(28-01-2014 03:29 PM)Baruch Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 03:06 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My question is: Why blame the whole species for one of them getting possessed. That's about as nice as blaming another species for the sin of two of there descendants. Which you knew would happen, but blamed them anyways. That's not very nice.

Its called DIVINE JUSTICE

God needs a Divine Intervention then

Atir aissom atir imon
28-01-2014, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 05:39 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(28-01-2014 09:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:54 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I know they are spelled cuttlefish. I realized that as I wrote it, but I left it alone because I find them adorable! So cuddlefish it remains! Big Grin

Yabut, the thread title should be "Cats in heaven..." - not "Cat's".

[Image: GrammarNaziTiny.jpg]

Awwwwww fuck.Sad

I thought I was just copying letter for letter how the heading was written in the other forum's thread post. I just looked again to vindicate myself that it was them who wrote it with a apostrophe, not me. But shit...they didn't do it. Whatever, let's all just keep making fun of Raptor Jesus's dyslexia... Undecided

Although, when I went to look it up on their site, I also found this other fun Christian reponse to the question!

"I think I’ll have all kinds of animals running through my mansion; not just cats! However, I’m sure all animals will be well-behaved in Heaven. My parents and I have a cat who is mean and beyond spoiled! But, when he goes to Heaven, he will be a sweet kitten! (As I’ve said, I think animals in Heaven will always be “babies.”) I think that would be really cute to see puppies, kittens and all kinds of animals in Heaven!
See you in the air (Hopefully REALLY) soon!"

[Edit: Oh and plus, there isn't even an apostrophe in the thread heading anyway, so your comment makes no sense! Dodgy]

28-01-2014, 05:34 PM
And this Christian response from that Christian forum as well:

"I’d like to have a few cats running around my mansion. Just the four I have right now would be enough.

But no need for litter boxes!"