Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Cat's in heaven?...is that even possible?
Because they think they get mansions in heaven... Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Cat's in heaven?...is that even possible?
(28-01-2014 05:27 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  "I think I’ll have all kinds of animals running through my mansion; not just cats! However, I’m sure all animals will be well-behaved in Heaven. My parents and I have a cat who is mean and beyond spoiled! But, when he goes to Heaven, he will be a sweet kitten! (As I’ve said, I think animals in Heaven will always be “babies.”) I think that would be really cute to see puppies, kittens and all kinds of animals in Heaven!
See you in the air (Hopefully REALLY) soon!"

This person must think they are god. They sure are taking over the design responsibilities of heaven. God's going to be pissed when he comes back and sees the mess this person has made of his blueprints.
Baby animals everywhere... I hope they remember to create a team of angels that are on constant poop scooping patrol.
28-01-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?
(28-01-2014 05:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Because they think they get mansions in heaven... Undecided

Yup, we all get mansions and crowns. Come on you know you want your heart to eat jesus so you can go to heaven.
Too bad cool cars and ski doos weren't part of the bribe. Cuz then I'd totally go.
28-01-2014, 05:45 PM
(28-01-2014 05:42 PM)Noelani Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Because they think they get mansions in heaven... Undecided

Yup, we all get mansions and crowns. Come on you know you want your heart to eat jesus so you can go to heaven.
Too bad cool cars and ski doos weren't part of the bribe. Cuz then I'd totally go.

You're adorable! I bet there'll be a bunch of yous in heaven.

28-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Speaking of which, do you think ugly people will turn beautiful in heaven?

Seriously though, why would it be fair to have ugly people in heaven, but it's also not fair to reject people because they are ugly. I bet everyone just becomes a perfectly beautiful version of themselves. That would be awesome. And because it would be awesome, and we get to make up what happens in heaven, that therefore means it's true!

28-01-2014, 05:57 PM
There had better not be a bunch of me's in heaven. I'm not stupid enough to fall into the religion trap, again!
28-01-2014, 06:03 PM
(28-01-2014 05:48 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Speaking of which, do you think ugly people will turn beautiful in heaven?

Seriously though, why would it be fair to have ugly people in heaven, but it's also not fair to reject people because they are ugly. I bet everyone just becomes a perfectly beautiful version of themselves. That would be awesome. And because it would be awesome, and we get to make up what happens in heaven, that therefore means it's true!

Or what about age? Would everyone be the same age? Would you choose your age? Or would you stay the age you were when you died? Would there be little zygotes rolling around?
28-01-2014, 06:07 PM
If I don't get to customize my very own heaven, I'm not going.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-01-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 06:16 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(28-01-2014 06:03 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Or what about age? Would everyone be the same age? Would you choose your age? Or would you stay the age you were when you died? Would there be little zygotes rolling around?

Yes, there would be zygotes, and blastocysts.

The ground would be slippery from sextillions of miscarried zygotes and blastocysts, "God" "wanted early". Just couldn't wait for them to be born and grow into adults and live productive lives, so he simply took them early, ususally before the mother even even had an idea she was pregnant.

Unless you are a Catholic, in which case the ground in Hell will be slippery, not Heaven. Or maybe Purgatory, I don't know for sure.

28-01-2014, 07:40 PM
So... Do we get slaves in heaven?

Also, I recently had my son stoned to death for being disobedient. I really hope that little shit isn't there.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post