Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Cats in heaven?...is that even possible?
(28-01-2014 05:42 PM)Noelani Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Because they think they get mansions in heaven... Undecided

Yup, we all get mansions and crowns. Come on you know you want your heart to eat jesus so you can go to heaven.
Too bad cool cars and ski doos weren't part of the bribe. Cuz then I'd totally go.

Why can't cool cars and ski-doos be there? Its just no sea-doos cause of the ocean thing...

Although, if enough cried about it... milked like tear-cows; maybe a small lake could be made. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 07:57 PM
(28-01-2014 07:47 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:42 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Yup, we all get mansions and crowns. Come on you know you want your heart to eat jesus so you can go to heaven.
Too bad cool cars and ski doos weren't part of the bribe. Cuz then I'd totally go.

Why can't cool cars and ski-doos be there? Its just no sea-doos cause of the ocean thing...

Although, if enough cried about it... milked like tear-cows; maybe a small lake could be made. Consider

Oh, did you read somewhere in Revelation where Oprah was giving out 300sl Gullwings to everyone in heaven? I must have missed that part. God is why we can't have nice things, and that's the honest truth.

I wrote ski doo but I was thinking sea doo. Sometimes I no good with the english and the clickity-clackity of the keys.
28-01-2014, 08:24 PM
(28-01-2014 07:57 PM)Noelani Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 07:47 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Why can't cool cars and ski-doos be there? Its just no sea-doos cause of the ocean thing...

Oh, did you read somewhere in Revelation where Oprah was giving out 300sl Gullwings to everyone in heaven? I must have missed that part. God is why we can't have nice things, and that's the honest truth.

I wrote ski doo but I was thinking sea doo. Sometimes I no good with the english and the clickity-clackity of the keys.

Yeah the bible totally says all that. They've even got time machines up there, Oprah is already giving people free things from her future estate in Heaven.

Sea-doo, ski-doo, easily confused. English is the only language I speak fluently, and there are still days when I use up all a my english.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
28-01-2014, 09:53 PM
(27-01-2014 10:11 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Silly, stupid Christians. I just spied on a Christian forum, and someone posted a thread on this topic, asking what others thought about their pet cats being allowed in heaven.

I knew it wouldn't be long before these lying bastards started to advertise that we would find pussy in heaven.

Of all the nerve ...

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 4 users Like Free's post
29-01-2014, 09:49 AM
More shit Christians say about their pets in "heaven".

"The beautiful intricacies and design of even these furry darlins God gives us puts us in ‘awe’ of the Creator’s Genius and design, huh.

Pets have been a joy for us which no man can create. ~ God won’t diminish the joy we had with our pets .. and we’ll recognize them when we get there, and they’ll recognize us . . . . so like Jesus to give us the desires of our hearts ~~ pets for some of us bring blessings very much when we feel ‘alone’ ~~ God is Good, His Creation belongs to Him, God’s got the Heavenly meadows filled with delightful animals ~~ I can see toddlers playing with them, laughing, .. even the great big Lion is enjoying the scenery

~~ can’t wait for Heaven, a never ending view of something always new and exciting so eternal is our HOME with our Jesus ~~ wow~"

29-01-2014, 10:57 AM
(29-01-2014 09:49 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  More shit Christians say about their pets in "heaven".

"The beautiful intricacies and design of even these furry darlins God gives us puts us in ‘awe’ of the Creator’s Genius and design, huh.

Pets have been a joy for us which no man can create. ~ God won’t diminish the joy we had with our pets .. and we’ll recognize them when we get there, and they’ll recognize us . . . . so like Jesus to give us the desires of our hearts ~~ pets for some of us bring blessings very much when we feel ‘alone’ ~~ God is Good, His Creation belongs to Him, God’s got the Heavenly meadows filled with delightful animals ~~ I can see toddlers playing with them, laughing, .. even the great big Lion is enjoying the scenery

~~ can’t wait for Heaven, a never ending view of something always new and exciting so eternal is our HOME with our Jesus ~~ wow~"

Just cant believe this crap they "make up". No

Is there a lack of oxygen where these people live and breed ? Blink