Causing "pain" to others

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 08:31 PM by LadyJane.)
Causing "pain" to others
I don't see why it's wrong to cause pain to others.

What is the basis of this reasoning?

I personally find it "good" (good and bad don't exist) to cause pain to those who deny me normal knowledge.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Causing "pain" to others
Can I ask when did you first start thinking down these lines? Can you give a bit of background behind your beliefs to give a bit of scope to where you are coming from because at the moment you just make statements that a lot of people don't agree with.

It might help if you explained why you believe the things you do... a bit of justification and the like.

If we got to know you a bit more it might help people relate to your beliefs.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
13-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Also, why do you presume others must agree? Agreement doesn't denote the objective validity of a standpoint.
13-01-2013, 08:26 PM
(13-01-2013 07:48 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I don't see why it's wrong to cause pain to others.

I personally find it "good" (good and bad don't exist) to cause pain to those who deny me normal knowledge.
And I personally find it good to say "Fuck you " to Pychos.

Fuck you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
13-01-2013, 08:27 PM
(13-01-2013 07:48 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I don't see why it's wrong to cause pain to others.

Awesome, you brought your psychopathy out of the closet, this explains a lot.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
13-01-2013, 08:29 PM
I think suffering is wrong. who doesn't? can you read?
13-01-2013, 08:30 PM
(13-01-2013 08:23 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Also, why do you presume others must agree? Agreement doesn't denote the objective validity of a standpoint.
You know what dude.... forget it. Ive tried on more than one occasion to actually try to engage with you and you are not interested I don't think.

Ive tried to see why you think you have negative rep and then I have asked you politely to try and give some scope behind your reasons so people can possibly appreciate where you are coming from.

All you say is "there is no right, there is no wrong, its all subjective" and it becomes very fucking boring. You are just like a broken record spewing out the same song over and over again.

However you wish to lead your life... I wish you well.... but for this forum, I bid you adieu as it is apparent I am merely wasting my time in talking to you. I may as well write on my wall "morals are subjective" and have a convo with it.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
13-01-2013, 08:33 PM
You obviously don't see a problem with causing pain to others. You do it here every time you post. If you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't do it.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
14-01-2013, 12:18 AM
I know this troll is banned now, I must answer the question as best I can though. No, it is not exactly wrong to hurt others. If terrorists were to manage to nuke everything, it would not matter as far as the universe goes. The planet would recover and life would probably take hold again eventually. The problem comes in where it effects the beliefs of others. I tend to be a believer in eye for an eye. If you hurt me without good reason or even with good reason, I am going to do my best to do at least as much harm to you. It is better to treat others as you want to be treated. I know some may take issue with this, but I will give an example of something I tend to do to others. If I am going into a store and there is no mechanism on the door that opens it for you, I will hold the door open for anyone else that happens to be a few feet behind me. If I do that and the person I hold the door for just pretends I don't exist, I will not do it if I encounter them on the way out. I have done this on a few occassions and had 2 people walk into the door because they assumed I was going to hold it open for them again and they were too busy on their phone to thank me the first and only time. If you are rude to me, I must be equally rude to you. If you physically harm me, I must try at least to do as much harm back.
14-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Waste of precious time, thought and emotion.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post