Caution: Serpentdove is copying/pasting your conversations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Caution: Serpentdove is copying/pasting your conversations
(03-07-2017 02:08 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  And Interest failed because Interview is going badly, serpentdove seems like he still wants to bait us even when this is a fucking serious interview.

She is nothing more than troll thinking that spouting nonsense from Bible is adequate replacement for wit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2017, 06:31 PM
It's a shame SerpentLove won't comment here on why she'd do that.
03-07-2017, 06:58 PM
(03-07-2017 06:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a shame SerpentLove won't comment here on why she'd do that.
She couldn't find an applicable verse.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
03-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Could also be because she is here no more....Bangin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-07-2017, 08:03 PM
(03-07-2017 07:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Could also be because she is here no more....Bangin

Awww, I didn't even get to see the shitstain brown splashed across her handle! Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-07-2017, 05:39 AM
(03-07-2017 08:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 07:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Could also be because she is here no more....Bangin

Awww, I didn't even get to see the shitstain brown splashed across her handle! Laughat
LOL.

Seriously????

A certain shitstained cunt here started a Facebook account with my username and was putting all sorts of quotes of me here thinking that would somehow restrain me.

A fucking stupid idea if you ask me.. But I suppose it kept the impotent fuck busy....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-07-2017, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 05:47 AM by OakTree500.)
can some one PM the link to the site? I'd like to check it out, if that's allowed Smile

EDIT: Got it, thank you Smile

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
04-07-2017, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 05:57 AM by OakTree500.)
Edit: found it

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
(03-07-2017 06:58 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 06:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a shame SerpentLove won't comment here on why she'd do that.
She couldn't find an applicable verse.

Perhaps she happened upon 1 Timothy 2:11-12 and took it to heart?

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
04-07-2017, 10:39 AM
(04-07-2017 05:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 08:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Awww, I didn't even get to see the shitstain brown splashed across her handle! Laughat
LOL.

Seriously????

A certain shitstained cunt here started a Facebook account with my username and was putting all sorts of quotes of me here thinking that would somehow restrain me.

A fucking stupid idea if you ask me.. But I suppose it kept the impotent fuck busy....

I wanna see. All I can find is this. Big Grin

#sigh