Caution: Serpentdove is copying/pasting your conversations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Caution: Serpentdove is copying/pasting your conversations
Yep, I admit it, I popped over to serpentdove's site to see what was being quoted (just once, yesterday) but won't do it again. What I found to be dishonest about it was the formatting. When SD quoted my post it was attached to SD response in such a way that it looked like I was telling SD to go fornicate, etc. rather than the other way around. I won't let that bother me though, just noting the hypocrisy.
[Image: devil.gif]

So I also notice that the name serpentdove has a line through it today. What does that mean? Is that an indication of having been banned or what?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 11:15 AM
(04-07-2017 11:02 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Yep, I admit it, I popped over to serpentdove's site to see what was being quoted (just once, yesterday) but won't do it again. What I found to be dishonest about it was the formatting. When SD quoted my post it was attached to SD response in such a way that it looked like I was telling SD to go fornicate, etc. rather than the other way around. I won't let that bother me though, just noting the hypocrisy.

So I also notice that the name serpentdove has a line through it today. What does that mean? Is that an indication of having been banned or what?

Yeah, she is gone from here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-07-2017, 11:21 AM
(04-07-2017 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 11:02 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Yep, I admit it, I popped over to serpentdove's site to see what was being quoted (just once, yesterday) but won't do it again. What I found to be dishonest about it was the formatting. When SD quoted my post it was attached to SD response in such a way that it looked like I was telling SD to go fornicate, etc. rather than the other way around. I won't let that bother me though, just noting the hypocrisy.

Yeah, she is gone from here.

Good. But I bet she'll manage to find her way back.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
04-07-2017, 11:23 AM
(04-07-2017 11:21 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, she is gone from here.

Good. But I bet she'll manage to find her way back.

She'll be easy to spot...just look for the Bible quotes and emojis.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post