Celebrity run-ins.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Celebrity run-ins.
I met Geddy Lee at a Ranger's game once. He threw the first pitch one time, and I ran into him in the concourse. He had a hot dog in his hand.

Met and talked to all of Queens of the Stone Age, and Fleet Foxes. Met some of the guys from Bang Camaro.

Worked tech on a play with the guy who played Samantha's father on that old PBS show, Wishbone.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost0fBanquo's post
21-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Eight grade end-of-year trip to a water park I met Bruce Willis. Well, he met me. He pulled me out of the water asking if I was okay. I had just seen him in The Fifth Element the night before.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
21-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Celebrity run-ins.
(21-08-2012 09:10 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Eight grade end-of-year trip to a water park I met Bruce Willis. Well, he met me. He pulled me out of the water asking if I was okay. I had just seen him in The Fifth Element the night before.

He just can't help being a hero, can he?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-08-2012, 10:18 PM
(21-08-2012 10:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He just can't help being a hero, can he?

After 9/11 he was too scared to get on an aircraft for a scheduled trip to Europe.

So... yes. Yes, he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
21-08-2012, 10:31 PM
(21-08-2012 09:10 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Eight grade end-of-year trip to a water park I met Bruce Willis. Well, he met me. He pulled me out of the water asking if I was okay. I had just seen him in The Fifth Element the night before.

What??

Um, make that story a Tshirt. And become a life long #1 fan/creepy stalker crush. That is a kick-ass story. Tempted to say pictures or it didn't happen, but the no-pictures makes it seem so all-of-a-sudden and take-your-breath-away exciting.
22-08-2012, 12:16 AM
(21-08-2012 10:31 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  

What??

Um, make that story a Tshirt. And become a life long #1 fan/creepy stalker crush. That is a kick-ass story. Tempted to say pictures or it didn't happen, but the no-pictures makes it seem so all-of-a-sudden and take-your-breath-away exciting.

I love Bruce Willis, I'm green with envy Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
I've met:
Chuck Mangione, and his parents
Liberace
Phil Ochs
James Keelaghan

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user