Cell Membranes, origins through natural mechanisms, or design ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Cell Membranes, origins through natural mechanisms, or design ?
(04-08-2015 03:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup. Design.

No doubt about it.

Drinking Beverage

We'd have to evolve hands and arms and all that shit just so that Jesus could get nailed to a piece of wood...

Oh wait, but God actually *made* us so he made the arms and stuff. The reason we have arms is because God knew that one day he'd need to nail his son to a cross to die for all the people who in *spite* of his righteous word, still practise butt-sex.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2015, 04:04 AM
(04-08-2015 03:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  

No doubt about it.

Drinking Beverage

We'd have to evolve hands and arms and all that shit just so that Jesus could get nailed to a piece of wood...

Oh wait, but God actually *made* us so he made the arms and stuff. The reason we have arms is because God knew that one day he'd need to nail his son to a cross to die for all the people who in *spite* of his righteous word, still practise butt-sex.

Butt how can butt-sex be wrong? It can accommodate a penis just like a banana fits in our hands so well - God must have designed us that way.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
04-08-2015, 04:20 AM
(04-08-2015 03:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  

No doubt about it.

Drinking Beverage

One thing about evolution that is a bit perplexing is the occurrence of tool kit genes(for things like wrist) appearing before actual wrists appear. Some say that suggest intention but I haven't bought into that argument yet.
04-08-2015, 04:23 AM
(04-08-2015 04:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 03:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  We'd have to evolve hands and arms and all that shit just so that Jesus could get nailed to a piece of wood...

Butt how can butt-sex be wrong? It can accommodate a penis just like a banana fits in our hands so well - God must have designed us that way.

Negative Nurse. The vagina is much more suitable for the penis than the recturm. The vagina has a lubrication system and muscle structure which can support the rigors of sex while rectum lacks these things. You can argue the vagina is designed for sex, but it is a simply a stretch to argue that the rectum was designed for sex. All penises and thrustings being equal what would you put your money on lasting longer before prolapse....a vagina or a rectum? Its the vagina and it is not even close.
04-08-2015, 04:50 AM
(04-08-2015 04:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One thing about evolution that is a bit perplexing is the occurrence of tool kit genes(for things like wrist) appearing before actual wrists appear. Some say that suggest intention but I haven't bought into that argument yet.

That statement is very telling. Especially the yet.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-08-2015, 04:59 AM
(04-08-2015 04:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One thing about evolution that is a bit perplexing is the occurrence of tool kit genes(for things like wrist) appearing before actual wrists appear. Some say that suggest intention but I haven't bought into that argument yet.

That statement is very telling. Especially the yet.

I keep an open mind about things. Also if it is true, that the tool kit for wrist came before wrist, I think that is a little sloppy on God's part and not some intention. My intuition tells me these came into existence at the same time. Something to think about though.

I'm certainly not going to auto dismiss it or auto accept it because it conforms or doesn't conform with my world veiw.
04-08-2015, 05:06 AM
(04-08-2015 04:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I keep an open mind about things.

There is open, and then there is gaping. But whatever gets you through the night.

See you in church. From afar I mean. Drinking Beverage

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-08-2015, 05:18 AM
(04-08-2015 04:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Butt how can butt-sex be wrong? It can accommodate a penis just like a banana fits in our hands so well - God must have designed us that way.

Negative Nurse.

But what about the Godhead three in one? Three pleasure holes - isn't that evidence for M-M-M-F?

Quote:The vagina is much more suitable for the penis than the recturm. The vagina has a lubrication system and muscle structure which can support the rigors of sex while rectum lacks these things. You can argue the vagina is designed for sex, but it is a simply a stretch to argue that the rectum was designed for sex.

Bravo - I love the bolded part. Once again, you make me laugh, Heywood. Thanks.

I could go on and talk about the design flaws with the vagina and it's lubrication system, but then we're quite already on a slippery slope. Besides, God gave us KY jelly and nitrofurantoin and ciprofloxacin...and colorectal surgeons.

Quote:All penises and thrustings being equal what would you put your money on lasting longer before prolapse....a vagina or a rectum? Its the vagina and it is not even close.

I'd also put my money on the guy *lasting* longer in the vagina Tongue A testable hypothesis. Smartass

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
04-08-2015, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 05:50 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-08-2015 11:48 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not this shit again. Weeping
Natural mechanism.
You are so uneducated, you can't refute even one step Dr. S (Nobel winner) proposes in his video.
The gods are not needed. In fact your stupid god didn't even know how to make an efficient ribosome,
much less make DNA replication work effective enough to prevent the mutations that cause cancer in innocent children. Go away troll. Stop spamming TTA with your stupid sites.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/412...m-scratch/

[Image: google10.jpg]

nice tactic to evade the issue in question Rolleyes

But thanks for confirming you are utterly incapable of even beginning to discuss the subject. The fact is YOU haven't even watched the video, EVER, as you are incapable of understanding the chemistry involved. He does discuss the cell membrane ... and its origin ... which you cannot even begin to intelligently discuss. Go suck on your Jebus' dick until you can address even one relevant topic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2015, 05:47 AM

And it's a good thing, as you have provided not a shred of evidence for the ASSertion that you know when the genes for wrist appear, and when wrists appear, Blowme.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post