Cell Membranes, origins through natural mechanisms, or design ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Cell Membranes, origins through natural mechanisms, or design ?
I think this guy is here to show everyone that Creationists are dishonesty incarnate. That is, after all, why I left my church at age 17... a Creationist preacher came in and said so many things that even I could tell weren't how real.scientists claimed evolution worked. Once I realized that church leaders were willing to lie about science to promote God, I looked more closely at the rest of my church's teachings and found them wanting.

Godexists is obviously an atheist, working diligently to show people through farcical parody just how silly the Creationist nonsense really is.

One might note that I predicted in my first post that the response would be to whine about how we just can't face the truth, et cetera. Called it!

Its not that your writing is inane and ignorant and we're simply calling you out about it, no! It's a tactic to prevent The Truth™ from coming out! Laugh out load

A glimpsed moment into the crazy Creationist cranium.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
04-08-2015, 06:02 AM
I had a pair of tool kit jeans once. They came with an awesome belt that held hammers, spanners and all manner of useful things.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
04-08-2015, 06:41 AM
(04-08-2015 05:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  But what about the Godhead three in one? Three pleasure holes - isn't that evidence for M-M-M-F?

Not necessarily - you yourself pointed out that bananas may fit in some surprising places... almost as if they were designed to go there Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2015, 07:04 AM
(04-08-2015 06:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 05:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  But what about the Godhead three in one? Three pleasure holes - isn't that evidence for M-M-M-F?

Not necessarily - you yourself pointed out that bananas may fit in some surprising places... almost as if they were designed to go there Tongue

Surely you're not suggesting more than three guys at a time - wouldn't that be like what those dot Indians do with their gods and goddesses in their karma suture book? Blasphemy. Nonono, Jesus came to set the example of 3 in 1, look at the design of the cross - the three points at the top represent the man, and the woman at the foot of man is represented in the bottom point of the cross. Drinking Beverage

Unless it's 13 men in togetherness...Jesus and the 12 disciples. The circle of life...maybe he's just trying to tell us with the circular design of the planets, moons, stars, and atoms that religion and its circular reasoning is just one big circle jerk. Consider

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
04-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Maybe Jesus did exist and simply liked his meat and two veg'?

"Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more". Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-08-2015, 07:08 AM
Err tool kit genes? Is that what you call the fact that evolution uses what it has Heywood? Is that what you call the fact that existing structures and genes don't make great leaps but instead change incrementally? And you think this incremental change points to a designer?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
04-08-2015, 07:10 AM
(04-08-2015 03:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The first forms of life were very likely prokaryote cells

How do you possibly know ? Answer: you don't know....
04-08-2015, 07:11 AM
(04-08-2015 05:59 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think this guy is here to show everyone that Creationists are dishonesty incarnate. That is, after all, why I left my church at age 17... a Creationist preacher came in and said so many things that even I could tell weren't how real.scientists claimed evolution worked. Once I realized that church leaders were willing to lie about science to promote God, I looked more closely at the rest of my church's teachings and found them wanting.

Godexists is obviously an atheist, working diligently to show people through farcical parody just how silly the Creationist nonsense really is.

One might note that I predicted in my first post that the response would be to whine about how we just can't face the truth, et cetera. Called it!

Its not that your writing is inane and ignorant and we're simply calling you out about it, no! It's a tactic to prevent The Truth™ from coming out! Laugh out load

A glimpsed moment into the crazy Creationist cranium.

So no answer yet on the subject, and a explanation how to get rid of the chicken - egg paradox ? thought so.
04-08-2015, 07:11 AM
(04-08-2015 07:10 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 03:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The first forms of life were very likely prokaryote cells

The above is so terribly ironic. BlinkShockingSadcryfaceHoboLaugh out load

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
04-08-2015, 07:12 AM
(04-08-2015 07:10 AM)Godexists Wrote:  

Oddly enough to defend him.. that's why he said "likely." And wasn't making a certainty claim or assertion because simply, yes that is something he doesn't know.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson