Censoring White Supremacy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Censoring White Supremacy
@TSG

Fetus equals not baby. Also rights of would be human which can die anyways (spontaneous abortion) do not supercede right of now human.

As for gov - I do mind but I still won't speak in favor of Nazis. World suffered enough cause they were tolerated in days past.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2017 04:27 PM by Thoreauvian.)
(23-08-2017 12:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  So let me get this straight, the Intolerant must be tolerant of the tolerant but the tolerant must be intolerant to the intolerant in order for there to be tolerance as long as the tolerant are in charge and not emotionally triggered by having anyone disagree with their intolerance?

Good question! The fact of the matter is that as soon as the intolerant are intolerant, they can't expect tolerance from others. They have effectively changed the rules of the game in regards to themselves.

This is also why Donald Trump can expect to be attacked as long as he attacks everyone else. He is effectively the aggressor, whether he realizes it or not.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
23-08-2017, 04:30 PM
(23-08-2017 04:20 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @TSG

Fetus equals not baby. Also rights of would be human which can die anyways (spontaneous abortion) do not supercede right of now human.
Yes, yes, I've heard it all before.
"It's a baby!"
"No, it's a fetus!"
"It's a life!"
"No, it's just cells. Think of the mother."
"Why don't you think about the baby instead?"
"It's not a baby, it's a fetus!"
"It's a life!"
Quote:As for gov - I do mind but I still won't speak in favor of Nazis. World suffered enough cause they were tolerated in days past.
And what do you think the odds are that they'll come to power again, after the mess they made and everyone saw? Even these people aren't actual members of the NSDAP, and so, pedantically, they aren't even really Nazis, just role-players. Many of them are just loser college kids who think the costumes make them look cool, and the others are delusional idiots whom no one should take seriously. The thing is, they have a right to make asses of themselves, just as everyone else, who outnumbers them 10000000:1, has a right to ridicule them.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
23-08-2017, 04:32 PM
(23-08-2017 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I agree with what you're saying, in the case of Google, but, the question is if someone searches about a subject, say evolution (not even questioning if it's true or not), do you want them to get a bunch of paid for ads from Ken Ham and the Creation Museum? Or the Koch brothers sponsored links and hits about climate change isn't happening if someone searching for climate change info and the real truth being pushed down to the next pages. Because if google restricts itself to popularity hits and takes money for paid links from anyone, there's a fuck ton of disinformation going around that people will have to try to filter for themselves.

Google uses hundreds of factors to decide who to list where, popularity is only one factor and only counts within the parameter of same topic sites. These factors change continuously to prevent google being gamed by website owners. It's all kept secret and it's totally automated. You and I will never know what all drives the google gods these days - if you watch them like a hawk you can figure some of it out. That's a full time job and most in the field totally suck at it. Which pleases the google gods.

But there is also a small army of editors, mostly occupied with hunting down those who would try to game google. They also categorize some sites by hand - the go-to sites (such as Wikipedia) get marked to be up top for instance.

If google dislikes a website or it's owner, it just sinks to the bottom of the internet and rots there. Google even has a hell where people who tried to game them linger - no site of theirs will ever see the light in the first place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
23-08-2017, 04:33 PM
(23-08-2017 04:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Google uses hundreds of factors to decide who to list where, popularity is only one factor and only counts within the parameter of same topic sites. These factors change continuously to prevent google being gamed by website owners. It's all kept secret and it's totally automated. You and I will never know what all drives the google gods these days - if you watch them like a hawk you can figure some of it out. That's a full time job and most in the field totally suck at it. Which pleases the google gods.

But there is also a small army of editors, mostly occupied with hunting down those who would try to game google. They also categorize some sites by hand - the go-to sites (such as Wikipedia) get marked to be up top for instance.

If google dislikes a website or it's owner, it just sinks to the bottom of the internet and rots there.
Consider What was I going to say? Oh, yeah.

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
23-08-2017, 04:34 PM
(23-08-2017 04:22 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 12:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  So let me get this straight, the Intolerant must be tolerant of the tolerant but the tolerant must be intolerant to the intolerant in order for there to be tolerance as long as the tolerant are in charge and not emotionally triggered by having anyone disagree with their intolerance?

Good question! The fact of the matter is that as soon as the intolerant are intolerant, they can't expect tolerance from others. They have effectively changed the rules of the game in regards to themselves.

This is also why Donald Trump can expect to be attacked as long as he attacks everyone else. He is effectively the aggressor, whether he realizes it or not.

Totally get it, my comment was primarily a facetious one In response to Brian taking the pseudo moral high ground and getting uppity at OLB for no apparent good reason other than he dared to start a thread, I'm sorry but that guy is sooo triggered Imo.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
23-08-2017, 04:35 PM
(23-08-2017 04:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:22 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Good question! The fact of the matter is that as soon as the intolerant are intolerant, they can't expect tolerance from others. They have effectively changed the rules of the game in regards to themselves.

Totally get it, my comment was primarily a facetious one In response to Brian taking the pseudo moral high ground and getting uppity at OLB for no apparent good reason other than he dared to start a thread, I'm sorry but that guy is sooo triggered Imo.
[Image: 317.jpg]

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
23-08-2017, 04:38 PM
(23-08-2017 04:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I agree with what you're saying, in the case of Google, but, the question is if someone searches about a subject, say evolution (not even questioning if it's true or not), do you want them to get a bunch of paid for ads from Ken Ham and the Creation Museum? Or the Koch brothers sponsored links and hits about climate change isn't happening if someone searching for climate change info and the real truth being pushed down to the next pages. Because if google restricts itself to popularity hits and takes money for paid links from anyone, there's a fuck ton of disinformation going around that people will have to try to filter for themselves.

Google uses hundreds of factors to decide who to list where, popularity is only one factor and only counts within the parameter of same topic sites. These factors change continuously to prevent google being gamed by website owners. It's all kept secret and it's totally automated. You and I will never know what all drives the google gods these days - if you watch them like a hawk you can figure some of it out. That's a full time job and most in the field totally suck at it. Which pleases the google gods.

If google dislikes a website or it's owner, it just sinks to the bottom of the internet and rots there. Google even has a hell where people who tried to game them linger - no site of theirs will ever see the light in the first place.

Google Headquarters:

These jokes basically make themselves by this point.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
23-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Tigger was always my favourite although I act more like Eyore these days. Wink
23-08-2017, 04:40 PM
@TSG

I heard it too and I deem baby to be emotion laden term purposefuly used by pro-death crowd to demonize those who are pro-choice.

I don't think that neonazis will come to power, though populists and authoritarians rulling in some countries might look for guidance into Nazi playbooks.

It does not matter for me if people spewing nazi shit are failures, trolls or idiots. Fact of voicing such ideas make them abhorrent to me regardless of their reason. However I don't call for persecution of them I simply state that I won't take their side if gov decides to crack on them. Not calling for persecition is extent of tolerance that I have for such types, though it still more than they deserve.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post