Censoring White Supremacy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Censoring White Supremacy
I am thrilled with white supremacy being starved of the oxygen of a platform. Their first amendment rights are not violated by google or any other private platform.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
23-08-2017, 04:45 PM
(23-08-2017 04:38 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Google Headquarters:

These jokes basically make themselves by this point.

I was thinking more like

(23-08-2017 04:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @TSG

I heard it too and I deem baby to be emotion laden term purposefuly used by pro-death crowd to demonize those who are pro-choice.
One might argue that 'fetus' is a scientifically emotionless term used to take away all humane attachment to a baby.

Quote:I don't think that neonazis will come to power, though populists and authoritarians rulling in some countries might look for guidance into Nazi playbooks.

It does not matter for me if people spewing nazi shit are failures, trolls or idiots. Fact of voicing such ideas make them abhorrent to me regardless of their reason. However I don't call for persecution of them I simply state that I won't take their side if gov decides to crack on them. Not calling for persecition is extent of tolerance that I have for such types, though it still more than they deserve.
Well, as long as you aren't calling for the government censoring them, then I guess we agree? Consider

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
23-08-2017, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2017 05:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-08-2017 04:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It does not matter for me if people spewing nazi shit are failures, trolls or idiots. Fact of voicing such ideas make them abhorrent to me regardless of their reason. However I don't call for persecution of them I simply state that I won't take their side if gov decides to crack on them. Not calling for persecition is extent of tolerance that I have for such types, though it still more than they deserve.

Americans do not have the same appreciation of the atrocities the Poles have seen done by the Nazis. 6,000,000 Poles, 20% of your population, 1 in 5 dead. That's what the Nazis did to the Poles. They decimated them. The fact that you display any semblance of politeness or restraint at all is very impressive.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2017, 04:49 PM
@Tsg

One might argue that moon is made of cheese Wink

We might agree on not calling for gov action but on wider issue we disagree I think.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-08-2017, 04:53 PM
(23-08-2017 04:49 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @Tsg

One might argue that moon is made of cheese Wink

We might agree on not calling for gov action but on wider issue we disagree I think.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka
Whaaat, you mean the moon isn't made of cheese ???? Shocking
23-08-2017, 04:55 PM
(23-08-2017 04:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Whaaat, you mean the moon isn't made of cheese ???? Shocking

Of course it is! It's just that there's a vast NASA conspiracy to make you think it is rock. Yes
23-08-2017, 04:57 PM
(23-08-2017 04:55 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Whaaat, you mean the moon isn't made of cheese ???? Shocking

Of course it is! It's just that there's a vast NASA conspiracy to make you think it is rock. Yes

Laughat As if there's actually a moon.

More Min Gee Ziss
23-08-2017, 04:58 PM
(23-08-2017 04:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It does not matter for me if people spewing nazi shit are failures, trolls or idiots. Fact of voicing such ideas make them abhorrent to me regardless of their reason. However I don't call for persecution of them I simply state that I won't take their side if gov decides to crack on them. Not calling for persecition is extent of tolerance that I have for such types, though it still more than they deserve.

Americans do not have the same appreciation of the atrocities the Poles have seen done by the Nazis. 6,000,000 Poles, 20% of your population, 1 in 5 dead. That's what the Nazis did to the Poles. They decimated them. The fact that you display any semblance of politeness at all is very impressive.

Number of Poles death depend on how you count Jews who were killed for being Jews not Poles. Fact that they were Polish citizens mattered not to killers - about 3KK Jews with Polish citizenship perished.

I have personal reason for hatred too as my family was in both German and Soviet camps. But clinging to the past helps in nothing. I despise neonazis and have utter contempt for any Pole subscribing to such ideology but I won't be reduced to foaming at mouth. I can make my case sine et ira, or at least try to.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 05:01 PM
(23-08-2017 04:57 PM)TSG Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:55 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Of course it is! It's just that there's a vast NASA conspiracy to make you think it is rock. Yes

Laughat As if there's actually a moon.

Yup. And the ocean tides are imaginary. Dodgy

Big Grin
23-08-2017, 05:05 PM
(23-08-2017 05:01 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:57 PM)TSG Wrote:  Laughat As if there's actually a moon.

Yup. And the ocean tides are imaginary. Dodgy

Big Grin

Wake up, man. The FEMA Illuminati lizardmen are tricking you with chemtrails and gay frogs. Jet fuel can't melt a Sandy Hook moonlanding. Weeping

More Min Gee Ziss