Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Challenge
(09-04-2014 07:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the background...I was eating the cinnamon bun and scrolling through a thread on my ipad with my only two clean fingers; my pinkies.

After I managed to post it, Mrs. R walked by again, so I proudly showed her my accomplishment. Her only comment was, "Shoulda put that crap in This, That, and the Other"

Dodgy

You're eating a cinnamon bun, which are sometimes sold in casual coffee houses soooo... I think you're good Wink Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
09-04-2014, 07:39 PM
(09-04-2014 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the background...I was eating the cinnamon bun and scrolling through a thread on my ipad with my only two clean fingers; my pinkies.

After I managed to post it, Mrs. R walked by again, so I proudly showed her my accomplishment. Her only comment was, "Shoulda put that crap in This, That, and the Other"

Dodgy

Lol, who knew that Mrs Stark was such a troll. Big Grin

You'd get along famously with her. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-04-2014, 07:40 PM
(09-04-2014 07:39 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol, who knew that Mrs Stark was such a troll. Big Grin

You'd get along famously with her. Dodgy

We'd be like little kids putting a flaming bag of poo on your door step.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2014, 07:52 PM
(09-04-2014 07:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:39 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You'd get along famously with her. Dodgy

We'd be like little kids putting a flaming bag of poo on your door step.

Oh god, I can only imagine the.....wait....what's that smell..........

[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-04-2014, 08:48 PM
(09-04-2014 07:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:22 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just posted this with my left nut. Cool

ROTF, why is it always the left and never the right? Have you noticed this?

I think it comes from the saying "I'd give my left nut". The left one is typically bigger, so it's more of a sacrifice. That's my take anyway.

(posted this with my big toe by bouncing my phone up and down while doing a handstand)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
09-04-2014, 08:55 PM
(09-04-2014 08:48 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ROTF, why is it always the left and never the right? Have you noticed this?

I think it comes from the saying "I'd give my left nut". The left one is typically bigger, so it's more of a sacrifice. That's my take anyway.

(posted this with my big toe by bouncing my phone up and down while doing a handstand)

Dodgy pics, or it didn't happen Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
09-04-2014, 08:59 PM
"The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people."-Chaucer

Whacked my wang on the keyboard a couple of times.

Who knew it could quote Chaucer?Undecided

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
09-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Nose post Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
09-04-2014, 09:06 PM
posted with tongue.

need to wash keyboard.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-04-2014, 09:20 PM
(09-04-2014 09:06 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  posted with tongue.

need to wash keyboard.

Lol'd for real

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post