Challenge to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Challenge to Atheists
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Atheists, you are all full of shit. All Gods are created beings. The God of the Bible "Jehovah" is a tyrant and a psychopath and he is running this fucked up world you live in. Only a God Damned fool would say Gods don't exist. As far as there being a "Creator" the answer is simple:

You and I (our bodies) are nothing but avatars in a universal hollow deck containing infinite energy and infinite possibilities. The operators of the hollow deck make the Laws of this Universe. We make the culture, rules, regulations and codes of the game. We are all individual and semi-independent bubbles of conscious thought (avatars) connected to and playing a role in a sea of conscious awareness. Consciousness does not arise from organized matter, matter is a product of the energy of conscious intent and will. The entire foundation of modern science is based on the false assumption that consciousness evolved from matter in a random process. Matter (the cosmos), energy and organization arose from the conscious and deterministic evolution of the Universe and the Cosmos. Matter exists only in principle, not in reality because at it's foundation matter is nothing but the energy of consciousness. EVERYTHING material is an illusion based on universal laws and rules of cooperation between avatars (You and Me)... using the poetic language of religion this also fits the Spiritual conscious view of the Universe. The operators of the hollow deck are "Spirits" (energy) or "Gods", like ISIS, Venus, Satan, Yahweh, Lucifer, Zeus, Saturn or Allah which only gives the operators names not personalities. It's up to the individual to communicate with the operators (creators of the hollow deck) through the unused portion of the brain and discover their personalities and the Laws under which the cosmos operates.

Neuroscience assumes that consciousness comes from the brain however just assume that the brain is a transducer that translates information from the aether into physical reality. When you break down matter to it's lowest form it's not matter but energy. Therefore matter is only an illusion of reality resulting from the multiple interactions of two fundamental forces. Your brain is a transducer and an EPROM (electronically programmed memory) to store data and your mind is the Cosmos which consists or random access memory (RAM). Your DNA is a group of antenna unique to yourself that receives and transmits the information. Imagine a negative particle positioned between two positive particles. Does the particle itself make the decision as to which positive charge it is attracted to? That would be illogical and irrational. Does the magnetic field that moves it determine the destination? That would be logical and rational. Does the negative particle itself contain the energy to move to the positive particle? That would be illogical. The magnetic field or the aether ("spirit") is the determining factor not the particle...materialism is a dead end when trying to explain the nature of reality. Before the creation of the Universe nothing (NO THING meaning no matter) existed, only the conscious Masculine and Feminine forces of Nature that some call Negative and Positive (- and +) or God and Goddess. "God" is the energy and consciousness of Matter (strong and weak forces). "Goddess" is the energy and consciousness of Spirit (magnetism and gravity). Matter (masculine) is directly affected by conscious thought (feminine) as demonstrated in the double slit experiment. The particles don't reside in two places at once because they never physically existed in the first place. From a modernistic point of view our physical bodies are nothing but material avatars in a conscious and cosmic sized video game with Laws, rules, regulations and codes of conduct. The Universe establishes the Laws of the Cosmos and we establish the rules and regulations. Breaking ANY Law of the Universe always has consequences in the flow of time.. The key to both science and religion is understanding the FUNDAMENTAL Laws of the game. The only way to correctly determine the full extent of the Laws is through experimentation or direct communication with the programmers. Everything else in science is merely the gathering, cataloging and organizing of information (data processing). Said information is provided by both the aether (RAM) and your personal intent and will (EPROM) to effect reality. You are the processor between the Physical EPROM and the Spiritual or Magnetic RAM. Another way to put it is that you are a small component in a Universal Computer called the Cosmos. Your environment is merely one subroutine in the Universal program of multiple realities...The common name for the Creator of the 'program' is GOD...

Well damn, I don't know why, but I don't feel terribly motivated to pay a blind bit of notice to you whatsoever ... Wait, ah yes, I do know ... Your first line told me that I am full of shit ... I would like to ask a question as I have observed some interesting phrasing. Have you ever been tested to see if you are on "the autistic spectrum"? ... That is genuinely not meant as an insult, just observing ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smeee's post
21-07-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 07:26 AM by Fatbaldhobbit.)
(21-07-2016 07:03 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I am at a total loss as to what a hollow deck is. What makes it hollow? What kind of deck is it beyond being hollow etc...Assuming that hollow means that it has an empty space inside, what does that do in the whole scheme of things? Deck as in stage? Or like a back yard deck where the Barbecue sits? Fill us in man.

He probably meant a "holo-deck" from Star Trek: the Next Generation.

(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  You and I (our bodies) are nothing but avatars in a universal hollow deck containing infinite energy and infinite possibilities. The operators of the hollow deck make the Laws of this Universe.

Yeah.

Brain-in-vat, stuck-in-the-matrix, etc. etc. etc. Yawn.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-07-2016, 07:24 AM
What's with these recent outbursts of thread necromancy, anyway?

Looking back, though, the OP was right about one thing, and rereading this made me realize that.

But then I hit the can and I'm not full of shit any more.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
21-07-2016, 05:46 PM
I hope this challenge doesn't involves pushups
Sad

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
21-07-2016, 05:53 PM
(21-07-2016 05:46 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I hope this challenge doesn't involves pushups
Sad

I got a big old belly so I can fake pushups. Pullups on the other hand ....

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-07-2016, 08:45 AM
I had to stop reading at "holodeck". What exactly is the challenge for atheists?
25-07-2016, 09:44 AM
(25-07-2016 08:45 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I had to stop reading at "holodeck". What exactly is the challenge for atheists?

Putting up with this sort of ridiculous nonsense as if it were a legitimate argument.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
25-07-2016, 10:23 AM
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Atheists, you are all full of shit. All Gods are created beings. The God of the Bible "Jehovah" is a tyrant and a psychopath and he is running this fucked up world you live in. Only a God Damned fool would say Gods don't exist. As far as there being a "Creator" the answer is simple:

You and I (our bodies) are nothing but avatars in a universal hollow deck containing infinite energy and infinite possibilities. The operators of the hollow deck make the Laws of this Universe. We make the culture, rules, regulations and codes of the game. We are all individual and semi-independent bubbles of conscious thought (avatars) connected to and playing a role in a sea of conscious awareness. Consciousness does not arise from organized matter, matter is a product of the energy of conscious intent and will. The entire foundation of modern science is based on the false assumption that consciousness evolved from matter in a random process. Matter (the cosmos), energy and organization arose from the conscious and deterministic evolution of the Universe and the Cosmos. Matter exists only in principle, not in reality because at it's foundation matter is nothing but the energy of consciousness. EVERYTHING material is an illusion based on universal laws and rules of cooperation between avatars (You and Me)... using the poetic language of religion this also fits the Spiritual conscious view of the Universe. The operators of the hollow deck are "Spirits" (energy) or "Gods", like ISIS, Venus, Satan, Yahweh, Lucifer, Zeus, Saturn or Allah which only gives the operators names not personalities. It's up to the individual to communicate with the operators (creators of the hollow deck) through the unused portion of the brain and discover their personalities and the Laws under which the cosmos operates.

Neuroscience assumes that consciousness comes from the brain however just assume that the brain is a transducer that translates information from the aether into physical reality. When you break down matter to it's lowest form it's not matter but energy. Therefore matter is only an illusion of reality resulting from the multiple interactions of two fundamental forces. Your brain is a transducer and an EPROM (electronically programmed memory) to store data and your mind is the Cosmos which consists or random access memory (RAM). Your DNA is a group of antenna unique to yourself that receives and transmits the information. Imagine a negative particle positioned between two positive particles. Does the particle itself make the decision as to which positive charge it is attracted to? That would be illogical and irrational. Does the magnetic field that moves it determine the destination? That would be logical and rational. Does the negative particle itself contain the energy to move to the positive particle? That would be illogical. The magnetic field or the aether ("spirit") is the determining factor not the particle...materialism is a dead end when trying to explain the nature of reality. Before the creation of the Universe nothing (NO THING meaning no matter) existed, only the conscious Masculine and Feminine forces of Nature that some call Negative and Positive (- and +) or God and Goddess. "God" is the energy and consciousness of Matter (strong and weak forces). "Goddess" is the energy and consciousness of Spirit (magnetism and gravity). Matter (masculine) is directly affected by conscious thought (feminine) as demonstrated in the double slit experiment. The particles don't reside in two places at once because they never physically existed in the first place. From a modernistic point of view our physical bodies are nothing but material avatars in a conscious and cosmic sized video game with Laws, rules, regulations and codes of conduct. The Universe establishes the Laws of the Cosmos and we establish the rules and regulations. Breaking ANY Law of the Universe always has consequences in the flow of time.. The key to both science and religion is understanding the FUNDAMENTAL Laws of the game. The only way to correctly determine the full extent of the Laws is through experimentation or direct communication with the programmers. Everything else in science is merely the gathering, cataloging and organizing of information (data processing). Said information is provided by both the aether (RAM) and your personal intent and will (EPROM) to effect reality. You are the processor between the Physical EPROM and the Spiritual or Magnetic RAM. Another way to put it is that you are a small component in a Universal Computer called the Cosmos. Your environment is merely one subroutine in the Universal program of multiple realities...The common name for the Creator of the 'program' is GOD...

[Image: 2hias8k.jpg]
25-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Aha... You see, now you are all thanking me.

No, "God" was just the star sign Horus or Orion.

Now I make a cup of tea and forget this ever happened. Why go down the rabbit hole in the first place. I may be wrong but it's painless.
25-07-2016, 02:38 PM
(21-07-2016 07:19 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 07:03 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I am at a total loss as to what a hollow deck is. What makes it hollow? What kind of deck is it beyond being hollow etc...Assuming that hollow means that it has an empty space inside, what does that do in the whole scheme of things? Deck as in stage? Or like a back yard deck where the Barbecue sits? Fill us in man.

He probably meant a "holo-deck" from Star Trek: the Next Generation.

(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  You and I (our bodies) are nothing but avatars in a universal hollow deck containing infinite energy and infinite possibilities. The operators of the hollow deck make the Laws of this Universe.

Yeah.

Brain-in-vat, stuck-in-the-matrix, etc. etc. etc. Yawn.

Thanks I don't do TV and many references that normal people are all aware of pass me by especially when the writer is basically illiterate.
Thanks again