Challenge to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Challenge to Atheists
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Imagine a negative particle positioned between two positive particles. Does the particle itself make the decision as to which positive charge it is attracted to? That would be illogical and irrational. Does the magnetic field that moves it determine the destination? That would be logical and rational.

I believe you meant to say electric field, not magnetic field. It's ok, though. It's a common mistake.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 10:35 AM
A one-post wonder...yawn.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Is the challenger still here or has he wandered off?
17-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Just another Drive bye. Oh well. Guess someone else in the real world will have to tell him he's a dumb ass.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
17-12-2015, 11:12 AM
He's obviously forgotten to take his medication for quite a few days now it would seem.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-12-2015, 12:06 PM
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Atheists, you are all full of shit. All Gods are created beings.

I only read this far, and I think I can safely just put you on ignore.
17-12-2015, 12:21 PM
(17-12-2015 10:14 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Imagine a negative particle positioned between two positive particles. Does the particle itself make the decision as to which positive charge it is attracted to? That would be illogical and irrational. Does the magnetic field that moves it determine the destination? That would be logical and rational.

I believe you meant to say electric field, not magnetic field. It's ok, though. It's a common mistake.
There was a smart bloke who couldn't work out the difference so he called it the electromagnetic field.
17-12-2015, 03:08 PM
(17-12-2015 10:36 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Is the challenger still here or has he wandered off?

My guess is that his little rant got him so aroused that ever since he has been vigorously fornicating with defenseless livestock.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-12-2015, 06:09 PM
(17-12-2015 03:08 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:36 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Is the challenger still here or has he wandered off?

My guess is that his little rant got him so aroused that ever since he has been vigorously fornicating with defenseless livestock.

What, for over 24 hours? That IS vigorous.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
17-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Challenge to Atheists
Trololol.....is all I have to say. Do they come here often?