09-02-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Challenge to Atheists
I stopped reading at "hollow deck".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jason_delisle's post
09-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Thank Hypnos this happened while I slept.

[Image: 265_1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-02-2016, 06:22 PM
(09-02-2016 01:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I stopped reading at "hollow deck".

Thanks for sharing. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
(09-02-2016 06:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 01:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I stopped reading at "hollow deck".

Thanks for sharing. Dodgy
Anytime.
09-02-2016, 06:58 PM
It makes total sense now! I get it!
09-02-2016, 06:58 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-02-2016, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 10:03 AM by carol.)
(16-12-2015 04:40 PM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Atheists, you are all full of shit. All Gods are created beings. The God of the Bible "Jehovah" is a tyrant and a psychopath and he is running this fucked up world you live in. Only a God Damned fool would say Gods don't exist. As far as there being a "Creator" the answer is simple:
the Creator of the 'program' is GOD...

I was a teacher for many years. Over the years, I have seen many different young adults. Sometimes, through no fault of their own, they become ill. For example, some people in their teens and early twenties develop schizophrenia. People who are having a mental health episode do not always realize what is happening. It feels differently to different people, and has many different causes. Here is an example of what that felt like to one person, although it feels differently to different people... you can read about his experience:

http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-what-de...s-like-009

Here are links to the Mayo clinic, which has some articles about mental health disorders, these are just two examples of mental health disorders, but there are many that would cause a confused feeling or jumbled thoughts. Again, this is not a diagnosis, just a frame of reference for you so you can consider if you think that your thoughts have become confused...

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...n-20027544
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...n-20021077

There are different kinds of mental health disorders. They are not caused by gods and goddesses. You may have had parents who did not teach you about this. But there is help available. If you feel like your mind has become fuzzy, if you feel very afraid, or you have to repeat things, or you feel as if you have changed and are less able to think, you may be able to fix that.

I do not know you and have never met you. I have no influence over you. I do not know if you are trolling, or ill, or just messing around. If you feel as if people are observing you , that somehow strangers or gods and goddesses are controling you, if your writing is jumbled and confused, if your thoughts are confused, then you may be ill. If you ever found out that you are ill, it is not your fault, and the medication will not change who you are, you will still be yourself but better because you will be able to think again.

If youn have parents that are in a cult or are religious extremists, they may not be able to get you help because they are blinded by their beliefs. You can get help for yourself, though. If you live in America, you can go to a mental health clinic, make sure that you see a psychiatrist, not a psychologist or counselor...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatrist

If you have no insurance, go to an emergency room and ask to ses a psychiatrist and tell them what you are experiencing. You may have to do this again and again before you get help but do not give up.
[+] 4 users Like carol's post
10-02-2016, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 09:13 AM by carol.)
(18-12-2015 07:47 AM)claywise Wrote:  I have a close relative who is schizophrenic; the specific character of his delusion is that "God" is constantly speaking to him inside his head. It's sad and annoying at the same time to talk to someone who is always "right" because the almighty creator is his personal radio.

After reading the OP here, and some of the other stuff John Curren Chapman has posted around the ether, I think there is a very good possibility that he, too, is schizophrenic.

If he is, he needs our help and kind treatment.
10-02-2016, 09:11 AM
(10-02-2016 09:08 AM)carol Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 07:47 AM)claywise Wrote:  I have a close relative who is schizophrenic; the specific character of his delusion is that "God" is constantly speaking to him inside his head. It's sad and annoying at the same time to talk to someone who is always "right" because the almighty creator is his personal radio.

After reading the OP here, and some of the other stuff John Curren Chapman has posted around the ether, I think there is a very good possibility that he, too, is schizophrenic.

If he is he needs our help and kind treatment.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2016, 09:19 AM
(10-02-2016 09:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:08 AM)carol Wrote:  If he is he needs our help and kind treatment.

If you have a voice and accent like the person on this video, every thing that you say is just...improved. Heart