Champing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: Champing
So does that mean they are champing at the bit?

Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
01-03-2017, 10:12 PM
(01-03-2017 10:06 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  So does that mean they are champing at the bit?

Drinking Beverage

That was a bad joke, and you should feel bad for making it.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
01-03-2017, 10:16 PM
If they are Catholic churches then it's a brilliant joke.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2017, 01:10 AM
That one photo is kinda wow. Churches are beautiful buildings. Can't believe people just let them go to rack and ruin...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2017, 01:22 AM
(01-03-2017 08:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Sounds fun but only if orcs attack during the night.

Don't forget your d20.

[Image: gamer-d20-thats-how-i-roll.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 01:23 AM
(01-03-2017 10:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 10:06 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  So does that mean they are champing at the bit?

Drinking Beverage

That was a bad joke, and you should feel bad for making it.

[Image: Why-not-Zoidberg-vyotfu.jpg]

[Image: b318a2e83b971f8cba5dce6f24c57d27be1204ca...ec1ca9.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-03-2017, 11:16 AM
(02-03-2017 01:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  That one photo is kinda wow. Churches are beautiful buildings. Can't believe people just let them go to rack and ruin...

I've read that it can be nearly impossible to restore some old buildings. It just would cost too much, or can't be done without it collapsing, or whatnot? IDK, I know nothing about that shit. Seemed plausible enough to me.

But there is some really beautiful old architecture in the world that it would be a shame to lose, but will never be restored. So they will just rot away, never to be enjoyed again. Such a shame. Sad

This bleak post brought to you by: Emma, a community leader in bleak post drive-by's since 2017.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
03-03-2017, 02:40 PM
(02-03-2017 11:16 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 01:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  That one photo is kinda wow. Churches are beautiful buildings. Can't believe people just let them go to rack and ruin...

I've read that it can be nearly impossible to restore some old buildings. It just would cost too much, or can't be done without it collapsing, or whatnot? IDK, I know nothing about that shit. Seemed plausible enough to me.

But there is some really beautiful old architecture in the world that it would be a shame to lose, but will never be restored. So they will just rot away, never to be enjoyed again. Such a shame. Sad

This bleak post brought to you by: Emma, a community leader in bleak post drive-by's since 2017.

Emma doing her impersonation of Debbie Downer. Tongue

[Image: 53b95ffe7f44511979d512e89bbcc943.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-03-2017, 09:15 AM
wow really great idea. wish i could try it once. should you pay for it anyway or is it totally free?
shame that such a beautiful building. here they write about Depp renovating a house in France and it cost him about 10 mln. i wounder how much would it cost to renovate a church? Consider mb Johnny might as well try it too
10-03-2017, 09:23 AM
(01-03-2017 08:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Sounds fun but only if orcs attack during the night.

> In that case, you may borrow my sword, Shearwind.

> "Im nal Ristalgwae, dagnir an Glamhoth. I achaso!" (Inscription on the sword of Karlmir Stonewain: "I am Shearwind, slayer of Orcs. Fear me!")