Changing Things on my Blog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2013, 11:29 AM

Changing Things on my Blog
I got to thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that daily horoscopes are not useful. Doing a reading for an entire sign doesn't work. Psychically, you end up doing a reading that really only fits one person of that sign that's out there somewhere, and chances are they aren't reading your horoscope. Worse, it means the horoscope doesn't apply to most people in that sign.

Nonetheless, it was an interesting experiment and experience.

I'm going to continue with the book reviews down the left column, and the dream interpretation/astrology consulting and ads down the right column, but the dailies will be, I suppose, just my thoughts for the day, my comments on how I see the world and what's going on with me. Isn't that what blogs were originally supposed to be for anyway?

Sometimes I'll talk about personal issues, sometimes about people and topics in the forums I'm in, sometimes about current events, just whatever strikes me. It seems like that's the best content I can provide--and that's the only kind of blog I ever keep looking at as well. A blog that argues atheism I won't read. A blog where an atheist talks about the daily events of his or her life, that I'll read.

Anyway...

If anyone else does a blog like that, let me know so maybe we can link to each other.
Cool
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2013, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 04:51 PM by smidgen.)
RE: Changing Things on my Blog
---------------------

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like smidgen's post
29-05-2013, 03:06 PM

(29-05-2013 11:40 AM)smidgen Wrote:  Like I should give a fuck...

You don't even know me. You've never even responded to one of my posts, and the very first thing you do is insult me--really? The very first words out of your mouth is some vile, hostile response--and I don't even know you?

That's right, if you want to fit in you have to insult Egor--even if that's not the kind of person you really are--it is now--and you better show that black slime to your new crowd of atheist free-thinking friends, you know, the ones down there liking your post, or they won't accept you--and what is life without acceptance, right princess?

What a coward you are. I can only imagine what kind of husband you'll end up with and what your kids will turn out to be like. Bad people attract bad people. Bad people make bad people. I've encountered people like you my whole life. You're worse than the bully. You're one of those cowards that hangs around to watch what the bully does.

Here's to all the so-called rational, pseudo-free-thinking, self-moralizing atheists of the world. Welcome to the herd--cow.

[Image: h6393970E.gif]
29-05-2013, 03:18 PM
[Image: capture22222222.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like yumeji's post
29-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Trying to drum up business, eh Egor?
Frankly, I would have thought that an art purported to be so very accurate due to its powers, like astrology, would be able to produce perfect blanket statements.

Christians play the Victim Card so very expertly, don't you guys think?
He must have kept that part out of convenience.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-05-2013, 04:29 PM
This and your ode to Bucky Ball? You've been quite the little drama queen lately, Egor.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
29-05-2013, 04:35 PM
(buzz buzz buzz *THWACK* buzz buzz buzz)

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-05-2013, 05:49 PM

(29-05-2013 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Trying to drum up business, eh Egor?
Frankly, I would have thought that an art purported to be so very accurate due to its powers, like astrology, would be able to produce perfect blanket statements.

I don't charge for astrological consultations or dream interpretations, so no, I'm not trying to drum up business.

Daily horoscopes are not a good idea, and I'm not a Christian.

I'm not sure how much more wrong you could be. Blink
29-05-2013, 05:50 PM

(29-05-2013 04:29 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This and your ode to Bucky Ball? You've been quite the little drama queen lately, Egor.

That's me! [Image: girl_nails.gif]
29-05-2013, 05:53 PM
(29-05-2013 05:49 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(29-05-2013 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Trying to drum up business, eh Egor?

I don't charge for astrological consultations or dream interpretations, so no, I'm not trying to drum up business.

Daily horoscopes are not a good idea, and I'm not a Christian.

I'm not sure how much more wrong you could be. Blink
Quote:He must have kept that part out of convenience.

He must have kept that part out, out of convenience.

Also, by business, I did not necessarily refer to money so much as people actually going to yer blag.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.