Changing Things on my Blog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 11:48 AM

RE: Changing Things on my Blog
(30-05-2013 11:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yet here YOU are. You (*say* you) HATE atheists. Yet you want to moderate their forum, and CRAVE their attention and approval.

Very very odd.

Cut and paste the post where I said I hate atheists. Otherwise...

[Image: stfu.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2013 07:26 AM by Bucky Ball.)
"Here's to all the so-called rational, pseudo-free-thinking, self-moralizing atheists of the world. Welcome to the herd--cow"

You seemed to have aged a bit .. the black hat does suit you tho.
Are we loosing our memory already, at 50 ?
That was only yesterday.

You remain, and always will be, THE best reason why anyone should avoid anything to do with belief or the gods. You do a LOT for atheism. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Posts and parts of posts are known to vanish...and not just Egads stuff.
Please note how long before he asked for cut and paste. Must have taken quite a while to clean all that up or is would have been mentioned sooner.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
30-05-2013, 01:35 PM
(30-05-2013 11:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  Because of all the evidence to the contrary.

You seemed to have missed that point. [Image: 27.gif]

And asking why you feel the need to announce every single thing you do is evidence that we somehow actually want to hear it?

No wonder you go from one bit of nonesense to the next if thats your idea of "evidence"

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-05-2013, 04:07 PM
(30-05-2013 11:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 07:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Why do you always announce everything you do? We dont care. No really egor we dont give a shit.

And yet, here you are. Consider

You mean on a website he moderates?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
30-05-2013, 07:51 PM
(30-05-2013 04:07 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  And yet, here you are. Consider

You mean on a website he moderates?

I know, 'cause that ain't supposed to happen.

Fucking Egor... saying atheism is pointless and leads to damnation has equivalence enough to "I hate atheists." None of us believe the voices in your head are a separate entity.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-05-2013, 11:07 PM
(30-05-2013 07:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 04:07 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  You mean on a website he moderates?

I know, 'cause that ain't supposed to happen.

Fucking Egor... saying atheism is pointless and leads to damnation has equivalence enough to "I hate atheists." None of us believe the voices in your head are a separate entity.

Big Grin Ok this was funny. Sorry Egor.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
31-05-2013, 12:05 AM

(30-05-2013 12:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Here's to all the so-called rational, pseudo-free-thinking, self-moralizing atheists of the world. Welcome to the herd--cow"

You seemed to have aged a bit .. the black hat does suit you tho.
Are we loosing our memory already, at 50 ?
That was only yesterday.

You remain, and always will be, THE best reason why anyone should avoid anything to do with belief or the gods. You do a LOT for atheism. Thumbsup

You must be mentally ill. That's all I can figure. I mean you write like an intelligent person, but you post a statement that has nothing to do with me saying I hate atheists, and yet you think it stands in for that. I don't get you at all.
31-05-2013, 12:07 AM

(30-05-2013 12:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Posts and parts of posts are known to vanish...and not just Egads stuff.
Please note how long before he asked for cut and paste. Must have taken quite a while to clean all that up or is would have been mentioned sooner.

Yeah, that's what I did. I went back through all my posts to remove all the places where I said I hate atheists. That's ridiculous. Oh, I have to give you the idiot smiley on that one. Hobo
31-05-2013, 12:14 AM

(30-05-2013 07:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Egor... saying atheism is pointless and leads to damnation has equivalence enough to "I hate atheists." None of us believe the voices in your head are a separate entity.

See, I expect that kind of pretzel logic out of you. I mean, I've seen your blog. You remind me of Bufallo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Actually more like the scene from "Clerks" that parodies the scene from SOTL--enjoy:

[+] 2 users Like Egor's post