Changing Things on my Blog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Re: Changing Things on my Blog
Geez the trolling is getting old and repetitive aren't yall sick of it yet. Just bloody ignore it already.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: Changing Things on my Blog
Woops Egor

[Image: 9f6.gif]
31-05-2013, 06:02 AM
(31-05-2013 12:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  See, I expect that kind of pretzel logic out of you. I mean, I've seen your blog. You remind me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Actually more like the scene from "Clerks" that parodies the scene from SOTL--enjoy:

Only, no. Tongue

(Vid's questionable. Ya might wanna pull it.)

(31-05-2013 12:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Geez the trolling is getting old and repetitive aren't yall sick of it yet. Just bloody ignore it already.

Yabut, why? Who goes to forums to ignore shit? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 07:31 AM
I distinctly remember Egor saying it's his mission in life to "destroy all atheists" (his words, not mine).
He said atheists was the worst possible sin, worst then murder and rape. Again, his words.

There was (don't know if there still is) a whole heap of insults and threats and stuff from him.
Then Bucky threatened himself, threatened to inform real life people Egor knew because Bucky was concerned.
Then Egor flipped and decided Veridicnajdhewriweurism wasn't for him and decided astrology was the way to go.

I remember it like it was yesterday. You can't deny all the insults and threats you made Egor even if you edit every last one of your posts.
Just like reading the comments section of the latest episode of Game of Thrones download page before watching said episode, what was seen cannot be unseen. And my memory is darn good.

I'm surprised you don't remember any of it Egor considering it came out of your mouth.
Complaining that someone is "insulting" you is rather hypocritical and considering the things you've said in the past, completely valid.

As for the horoscope thing, not enough people viewing them? not as popular as you thought eh? surprise surprise.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-05-2013, 11:12 AM

(31-05-2013 07:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I distinctly remember Egor saying it's his mission in life to "destroy all atheists" (his words, not mine).

You know that's not true. I said I wanted to destroy atheism not atheists. I wanted to make the idea of atheism absurd to anyone who hears it.

Quote:He said atheists was the worst possible sin, worst then murder and rape. Again, his words.

At the time I believed that. Now I don't. I still didn't say I hate atheists.

Quote:There was (don't know if there still is) a whole heap of insults and threats and stuff from him.

I've never threatened anyone on this board. Not once. You will never be able to show where I did.

Quote:As for the horoscope thing, not enough people viewing them? not as popular as you thought eh? surprise surprise.

No, the horoscope thing didn't work. Even I wouldn't have read it. Daily horoscopes like that can't work. But I didn't know it until I tried it. What have you tried lately? Nothing, right?
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:At the time I believed that. Now I don't.
Dude, you change your beliefs what seems like every fucking week - more than tumblr rolls out updates.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-05-2013, 11:12 PM

(31-05-2013 03:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
Quote:At the time I believed that. Now I don't.
Dude, you change your beliefs what seems like every fucking week - more than tumblr rolls out updates.

I'm a Veridican. The word means "one who follows that which is true." So, I change my mind as the truth is revealed to me. You don't?

My guess is you only believe what you're supposed to believe to fit in, right?
01-06-2013, 01:02 AM
(31-05-2013 11:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 03:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Dude, you change your beliefs what seems like every fucking week - more than tumblr rolls out updates.

I'm a Veridican. The word means "one who follows that which is true." So, I change my mind as the truth is revealed to me. You don't?

Constantly changing your beliefs like a tampon isn't painting a good picture- especially when you seem to do it between a certain gradient then go take 30 steps back and end up right where you left off.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
01-06-2013, 02:35 AM

(01-06-2013 01:02 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 11:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm a Veridican. The word means "one who follows that which is true." So, I change my mind as the truth is revealed to me. You don't?

Constantly changing your beliefs like a tampon isn't painting a good picture- especially when you seem to do it between a certain gradient then go take 30 steps back and end up right where you left off.

Whatever. It's my journey. Who am I painting a picture for? You? Drinking Beverage
01-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Yes. It's a Journey.

Which requires constant changing of ones own path, otherwise things just get dull.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.